2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
His name is Cüm Fils-****.

Also remember people posting some weird shlt about either his or Bird‘s belly button.
The Chise christened him Cüm Filled ****. One of my favorites of his actually. The man is a genius with profanity. An artist, a poet if you will and like most artists and poets very much ahead of his time and therefore greatly misunderstood .

Last edited:
Advertisement
From a 247 analysis friend of mine who was just down in Miami during legends camp.
C61B7076-B77C-4289-92A1-124CEE4BD449.jpeg

Advertisement
Gaby posted an update like a minute ago, here's the gist of it:

"Nobody at Miami has heard anything and to be transparent some notable staffers aren’t necessarily confident right now. But again, the vibe in Knoxville is that the Hurricanes are on top."

just thought i'd let y'all know, I ride with Cribby though

Advertisement
Advertisement

"Nobody at Miami has heard anything and to be transparent some notable staffers aren’t necessarily confident right now. But again, the vibe in Knoxville is that the Hurricanes are on top."

This will help confirm what some of our insiders here have said about gaby only knowing what they want him to know.

Last edited:

”I’m not connected but UT thinks we won.”

lmao he should’ve kept his mouth shut.

Gaby really hasn’t been that bad overall since he started at 247, he’s got a ways to go but I give him some credit.

That being said, he’s really been tripping all over himself these last few days on Mauigoa. I know he has a job to do, but think he would get a lot more respect if he would stop all the hedge-language and straight up say he doesn’t know lmao

Wait so a kid who said nothing more will come out 2 days ago and he is heading home to finalize everything is now trending at 2-3 schools but no one knows for sure….shocking.

But hey keep giving these *** hats clicks. For their “sources”

For the rational fan…sit back. Cross your fingers and let’s see what Mario has done. Because based on the last 2 weeks regardless of what happens this class will be special and the backbone of the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back