2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Looks like he was tubbing with Shamurad Umarov (4 star OT from GA) who has Tennessee in his top 4. Pontoon had two Tennessee flags on it. I hate myself for looking into this and typing this out lol. Enjoy your Sunday night!

Seriously guys, because of the other school involved - UTK - this recruitment has become somewhat personal for me because I’ve lived about 120 miles from that campus for almost 39 years. I’ve had to endure their *****ing and moaning the entire time.

IF Mauigoa chooses them, it won’t be because of the campus. It won’t be because of the culture. It won’t be because of the city. It won’t be because of the coaching staph. It won’t be because of their tradition. It’ll be because of what Cribby alluded to - a Tua like set up.

I’d rather lose to them in this case than mortgage our future on ONE prospect. With Mario on the trail, I have no doubt he’ll win a helluva lot more of these battles in the future.

Advertisement
Seriously guys, because of the other school involved - UTK - this recruitment has become somewhat personal for me because I’ve lived about 120 miles from that campus for almost 39 years. I’ve had to endure their *****ing and moaning the entire time.

IF Mauigoa chooses them, it won’t be because of the campus. It won’t be because of the culture. It won’t be because of the city. It won’t be because of the coaching staph. It won’t be because of their tradition. It’ll be because of what Cribby alluded to - a Tua like set up.

I’d rather lose to them in this case than mortgage our future on ONE prospect. With Mario on the trail, I have no doubt he’ll win a helluva lot more of these battles in the future.
I think we get him but let’s not be like the Gators were with Rashada.

Looks like he was tubbing with Shamurad Umarov (4 star OT from GA) who has Tennessee in his top 4. Pontoon had two Tennessee flags on it. I hate myself for looking into this and typing this out lol. Enjoy your Sunday night!
Tubing is one thing, but dudes already going tuBBing with another OL?!?! And no scantily clad females in the tub either?? This ***** over! Lock thread!

Advertisement

In that case though, didn't they already mortgage their future with Nico? How many more mortgages are they going to take out in 2023? Are they going to exceed A&M's annual spend.

Hope we get the kid. But UTK has a LONG way to go in order to get back to being relevant. So one OT and one QB (freshmen) are going to come in and change the trajectory of their program? P’lease. I am realistic that our cupboards aren’t full, but we have some talent across the board and play in the ACC. We don’t have to be the top team in the country, we only need to be the best team in the ACC to show relevance to keep improving in recruiting with our record backing up our progress and make some New Years 6 bowl games. What is 6 or 7 wins going to get Rocky Top…another whipping by the rest of the SEC.

FM, you already live in FL and know what it’s like to be a Floridian. You know the coaching staff here will prepare you to be the best. Make the right decision tomorrow and don’t follow your boy Nico that made a big move himself for $ and needs you to join him to be somewhat relevant. Did he consult you before deciding to got to Tennessee? Make a move to the team that you want to be a part of to make your own decision. Be a Cane!

In that case though, didn't they already mortgage their future with Nico? How many more mortgages are they going to take out in 2023? Are they going to exceed A&M's annual spend.
Excellent point. They’re desperate. They honestly believe they’re blue bloods but their only real claim to fame is how long the university has existed. The Harlem’s have become a bit more active now that Brother Bill’s tenure as governor of TN is over.

Advertisement
From what I understand Nico’s parents are moving to Nashville. His brother is going to play at lipscomb Academy

Advertisement
its happening the office GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back