2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
B44394E1-2D2A-48C3-99AB-2F4B6128481F.jpeg

Posted on his IG today apparently

Advertisement
Why does property value matter in a recruitment for a probably 3 and out OL? Lol
Right. Renting would make the most sense. Not to say that it is all that inexpensive in Coral Gables, but these people are sued to paying HI prices. A friend of mine used to say that $70 would get them enough lettuce and vegetables along with a boneless chicken breast to make a salad for dinner. Anywhere they go will be a drop in budget.

Advertisement
He definitely trolling
At the same time some kids are anti trolls. They don't want to hurt fans feelings so they give hints about where they're going. Shemar did this some.

In my opinion as an expert follower of recruiting, this is a bad sign since he's not also posting Miami stuff.

Advertisement
At the same time some kids are anti trolls. They don't want to hurt fans feelings so they give hints about where they're going. Shemar did this some.

In my opinion as an expert follower of recruiting, this is a bad sign since he's not also posting Miami stuff.
Turn in your expert “card“ for false identification. That’s probably not even his boat and Nico is in front of him. If there was a decision made then the staff would already know and CBs would be rolling in.

The ignorance of this board is outstanding. The reference of inbreds is absolute garbage and pathetic chatter. Go get a life. My cousins were raised in TN and both of them have international jobs that are financially rewarding. I'm sure both of them make more money than ten of you morons put together. Oh they speak several languages and are not inbreds. Stop with the BS and nonsense because you make yourself sound like uneducated peons.
How many has Mario put in the NFL that wasn’t a Blue chip. That he recruited and developed into a draft Pick.
I’m gonna ask for a refund if I have to keep reading this ****

Advertisement

I think the opposite I think he’s trying to drum up the pump fake and is probably getting harassed to no end by vol fans just like we are on here today

Nah. He's just tryin to build clicks and people desperate for updates fall for it. He's gonna know what he's told to know and that's outside of a dead period. Y'all really think we'd have someone on staff that would tell this kid something in a dead period that could potentially expose us to our ****** *** compliance department coming down on us. Or that this kids family is picking up the phone several times daily to update him... C'mon bruh
You’re right but its not just this situation lol, i agree he’s trying to get clicks but i think he’s genuinely still learning how to maneuver thru all of this stuff

Advertisement
Do you losers have nothing better to do on the 4th of July weekend than to try trolling another teams message board over a recruit?

That's right, there's nothing else to ******* do where you live.

BTW, Nashville Predators can suck my ****.

View attachment 195074
In between trolling us, they’re out hunting road kill for the BBQ tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back