2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
You know they’re getting desperate in the debate when they pull the attendance card via a screenshot of a noon game against a crappy team. Anyway, just represents a clueless fan.
Yeah we could just post the environment when Kosi hit Brevin to beat FSU or when Bandy had the pick 6 against ND

They don’t have anything that comes near that but whatever. It’s the tired “facilities” thing as well

You guys along with your “insider” have to be the most clueless fan base out there. I thought GA fans were bad. Literally all the insiders from Bama have all pretty much conceded that it’s a UT/MIA (aka Missing In Action) battle but you’re insider named Gabby (who names a guy Gabby?) thinks otherwise. Meanwhile he’s literally contradicted himself all week for clicks and you fools have followed him like a whipped dog. The dude sucks.

I also think it’s hilarious that you all think TN is irrelevant but Miami isn’t 😂. At least TN has the excuse of playing in the toughest league. Miami is in a weak conference that’s crumbling, and still can’t get it done. I had forgotten Miami even played football. No one thinks of Miami except for the people in Miami.

1. TN’s fan base in number and support literally blows Miami out of the water. Like it’s not even close.
2. Wayyyyy better stadium and game day environment
3. Better history and tradition
4. Better “after football” support (VFL)

With all that being said Francis is VOL.Take your L and spend that energy trying to figure out how you’re going to navigate through that mighty ACC conference of yours 😂✌🏻#GBO🍊

Attachments

• BF921636-79C8-467C-AAA1-87863B1951A3.jpeg
    BF921636-79C8-467C-AAA1-87863B1951A3.jpeg
    576.9 KB · Views: 35
Advertisement
Love this was tweeted but was this a sign of us slipping?
So….this kid’s family moved to Tennessee? Then wtf are we sweating this **** for, “he gone”? And the Nico kid is his bestie?? AND he’s toting the family sacred Bible around on his visit (as if he’s expecting the pages to magically flip open with a bright light as he hears a voice say “Rocky top is home, my child!”). Man…y’all c’mon. I’ve seen this sh1tty movie TOO many times. And this tweet, reading between the lines, is a “thank you, Mario and co., for all your love and support …but we are choosing Tennessee “. I love what Mario is doing- straight beast ****, but this kid is lost to the black hills of Tennessee. It is what the fck it is🤷🏾‍♂️

We’ve seen Joshy at UCF not develop 💩
Looking at UCF recruiting just now they have never had a lineman ranked higher than a two or three star. I’d say with there win/loss record there is some developing somewhere

I’ll explain this again for the 2nd time. Bender said Tennessee had only put 4 OL in the NFL over the past 25 years. That’s not true. Never was any coach mentioned. Learn to read
Wonderful. I don't know what anyone mentioned and not too concerned with the context involved here. What you're saying is relevant to the here and now how exactly? You sound exactly like our fanbase over the course of the last 15 years or so. It doesn't matter what the university has done. It matters what the current staff has done throughout the course of their careers. Josh heupel and crew have achieved nothing accumulatively. It's insulting as an individual that you would even try to build that narrative that there's a discussion to be had here. It's like comparing the Yankees to the south Carolina mud hens. Don't come on our sight where you haven't been invited and insult people. It's not a good look.

Advertisement
You guys along with your “insider” have to be the most clueless fan base out there. I thought GA fans were bad. Literally all the insiders from Bama have all pretty much conceded that it’s a UT/MIA (aka Missing In Action) battle but you’re insider named Gabby (who names a guy Gabby?) thinks otherwise. Meanwhile he’s literally contradicted himself all week for clicks and you fools have followed him like a whipped dog. The dude sucks.

I also think it’s hilarious that you all think TN is irrelevant but Miami isn’t 😂. At least TN has the excuse of playing in the toughest league. Miami is in a weak conference that’s crumbling, and still can’t get it done. I had forgotten Miami even played football. No one thinks of Miami except for the people in Miami.

1. TN’s fan base in number and support literally blows Miami out of the water. Like it’s not even close.

With all that being said Francis is VOL.Take your L and spend that energy trying to figure out how you’re going to navigate through that mighty ACC conference of yours 😂✌🏻#GBO🍊
How come people don’t understand that Gabby is not our “insider”

If you read the board he gets way more crap here than he probably deserves. I’ve never read any of his stuff personally

But whatever. It’s a good try on your part I guess

Advertisement
Looking at UCF recruiting just now they have never had a lineman ranked higher than a two or three star. I’d say with there win/loss record there is some developing somewhere
It’s a quick strike offense, they don’t even need to block very long, don’t think that means anything in development.

Wonderful. I don't know what anyone mentioned and not too concerned with the context involved here. What you're saying is relevant to the here and now how exactly? You sound exactly like our fanbase over the course of the last 15 years or so. It doesn't matter what the university has done. It matters what the current staff has done throughout the course of their careers. Josh heupel and crew have achieved nothing accumulatively. It's insulting as an individual that you would even try to build that narrative that there's a discussion to be had here. It's like comparing the Yankees to the south Carolina mud hens. Don't come on our sight where you haven't been invited and insult people. It's not a good look.
Dat guy ded

Advertisement

This dude really used the same photos as the first Vol troll? Smells...like desperation

Also, that mighty ACC conference....you guys can't even beat Pitt, you wouldn't win the Coastal. Sheeeeet, you got a Coastal reject at QB :LOL:

We don’t think UT is irrelevant, we know they are!

1656876749647.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back