2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at and Re-Read the Twitter post…Then tell us what YOU DEDUCE from it…
It doesn’t matter that he was exaggerating it. It doesn’t have anything to do with my prior explanation. Please tell me where him exaggerating that number has anything to do with the coaching staff involved in those OL sent to the NFL. It wasn’t mentioned, I’ve tried to explain this 4 or 5 times now but nobody can understand.

Advertisement
i've had it up to here and i just told the guy fuck off GIF

You guys along with your “insider” have to be the most clueless fan base out there. I thought GA fans were bad. Literally all the insiders from Bama have all pretty much conceded that it’s a UT/MIA (aka Missing In Action) battle but you’re insider named Gabby (who names a guy Gabby?) thinks otherwise. Meanwhile he’s literally contradicted himself all week for clicks and you fools have followed him like a whipped dog. The dude sucks.

I also think it’s hilarious that you all think TN is irrelevant but Miami isn’t 😂. At least TN has the excuse of playing in the toughest league. Miami is in a weak conference that’s crumbling, and still can’t get it done. I had forgotten Miami even played football. No one thinks of Miami except for the people in Miami.

1. TN’s fan base in number and support literally blows Miami out of the water. Like it’s not even close.
2. Wayyyyy better stadium and game day environment
3. Better history and tradition
4. Better “after football” support (VFL)

With all that being said Francis is VOL.Take your L and spend that energy trying to figure out how you’re going to navigate through that mighty ACC conference of yours 😂✌🏻#GBO🍊
Imagine trying to troll somebody with fan fiction. In what earth is any of this even true. Your stadium is literally a trash can and smells like ****. After football support lol, we give out real degrees here. Not a piece a paper written crayon due to your horrible academic standing.

Advertisement
Wonderful. I don't know what anyone mentioned and not too concerned with the context involved here. What you're saying is relevant to the here and now how exactly? You sound exactly like our fanbase over the course of the last 15 years or so. It doesn't matter what the university has done. It matters what the current staff has done throughout the course of their careers. Josh heupel and crew have achieved nothing accumulatively. It's insulting as an individual that you would even try to build that narrative that there's a discussion to be had here. It's like comparing the Yankees to the south Carolina mud hens. Don't come on our sight where you haven't been invited and insult people. It's not a good look.
It’s the Toledo Mudhens Brook 😉

You guys along with your “insider” have to be the most clueless fan base out there. I thought GA fans were bad. Literally all the insiders from Bama have all pretty much conceded that it’s a UT/MIA (aka Missing In Action) battle but you’re insider named Gabby (who names a guy Gabby?) thinks otherwise. Meanwhile he’s literally contradicted himself all week for clicks and you fools have followed him like a whipped dog. The dude sucks.

I also think it’s hilarious that you all think TN is irrelevant but Miami isn’t 😂. At least TN has the excuse of playing in the toughest league. Miami is in a weak conference that’s crumbling, and still can’t get it done. I had forgotten Miami even played football. No one thinks of Miami except for the people in Miami.

1. TN’s fan base in number and support literally blows Miami out of the water. Like it’s not even close.

With all that being said Francis is VOL.Take your L and spend that energy trying to figure out how you’re going to navigate through that mighty ACC conference of yours 😂✌🏻#GBO🍊
fuck you GIF

Eres un sopla moco come pinga

Advertisement

“No one cares about Miami” says the guy writing a 500 word essay on Miami. Please tell us more.

RM1Q.gif

Advertisement

78E22DC5-6062-426D-B871-E7877E46F7C0.gif

W

Win da sec L-east and then holla back

Advertisement
The only good things about Tennessee are the hot chicken, Johnny Cash museum, and the section of Appalachian Trail that skirts the eastern border.

20211106_141448.jpg

Comes to a Miami message board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back