2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
A lot of people were worried about NIL ruining college football. College football has been dead. This finally levels the playing field. One step closer to Saban calling it quits.
That last sentence. I've been saying the same thing. NIL leveling the playing field for schools like Miami,USC, and Texas will send Saban to retirement. Good f' ing riddance! Can't wait to see the fall of " baga" dynasty!

Advertisement
They should pay you instead of him because you get right to the point. This isn’t that hard.

“Miami leads as of now. Competition with Tennessee and it’s a long weekend ahead where things can obviously change.” PIPO.

Not that other extra stuff because he has issues articulating things without ****ing himself.
I never seen so much verbal gymnastics coming from a reporter in any field smdh

If there weren't any NIL Mario would clean up still. NIL getting too much credit for Mario's recruiting savagery.
Disagree with that to some point. I think Mario and this staff would be doing better than past regimes but i think NIL IS playing a huge role also. The old saying " money talks and bull**** walks".Why do you think Saban and Sweeney are so ****ed over this current NIL in college football? It's because everyone else is doing what they were doing...but legally now.

Disagree with that to some point. I think Mario and this staff would be doing better than past regimes but i think NIL IS playing a huge role also. The old saying " money talks and bull**** walks".Why do you think Saban and Sweeney are so ****ed over this current NIL in college football? It's because everyone else is doing what they were doing...but legally now.
That could be true as well but Mario was beating at OU it shows he ain't need ****.

Advertisement
I think he meant in a non-NIL and non-under the table payments world. Basically if no one was being paid anything beyond their scholarship, then a great recruiter like Mario would win on a truly level playing field. I agree with this, especially considering the talent pool in S Fla and the natural attraction a city like Miami has for so many people.

Your words make it seems we are the only school doing NIL ,and also that the other schools were not and are not paying players before NIL. Are you saying us equalizing the playing field is helping Mario or we the only doing it?

Its already been proven that he can do it without the NIL so this NIl **** getting to much credit. Elite coaches recruit savages with the admin behind him and having the same vision. They all have to believe in the guy to go full court press like a Saban or Urban.......u send all your resources cause that man has convinced the room they will lock it up. Mario said lock it in tight (pause) thats what he means close the boarders and also reruit nationally at a rampant pace. I bet even if we do not win he cleans up thats what these type of coaches do. They forget Saban struggled early at bama cause of roster talent, whos to say that Mario even likes most the roster? Just because we do doesnt mean he does.

Advertisement
That could be true as well but Mario was beating at OU it shows he ain't need ****.

I think he meant in a non-NIL and non-under the table payments world. Basically if no one was being paid anything beyond their scholarship, then a great recruiter like Mario would win on a truly level playing field. I agree with this, especially considering the talent pool in S Fla and the natural attraction a city like Miami has for so many people.
Non NIL and no shady under the table payments/ extra benefits. ...Miami cleans house every year. But everyone knows that would never happen because of schools like Bama and Clemson would be paying huge just like they have for the past decade or longer. The NCAA just turned and looked the other way.

I think NIL equalized the playing field for us and a lot of other schools. Meaning the major "cheater" schools can't just buy their way to another playoff spot anymore.

Advertisement
Your words make it seems we are the only school doing NIL ,and also that the other schools were not and are not paying players before NIL. Are you saying us equalizing the playing field is helping Mario or we the only doing it?
Definitely not saying that we're the only one doing it. Im saying that NIL leveled the playing field for schools like Miami and USC. I'm glad to finally see it! I was getting sick of watching Bama, Clemson, Georgia and other cheater schools just buying whoever they wanted and nothing ever being done about it. I read what he was saying as Mario would be recruiting on the same level without NIL and no way that would be true. I dont give a **** how good of a recruiter he is.

From hank South, Bama 247 in the past 3 hours. He is usually one of the most plugged in 247 guys...

Francis Mauigoa, 5-star OT, Bradenton (Fla.) IMG Academy

A decision will be announced on Monday, July 4. Alabama has recruited Mauigoa hard and put itself on his short list. But it looks like he’ll be going elsewhere, likely Tennessee or USC, unless something changes over the weekend.

Seems odd he wouldn't mention them back involved if it were really happening. And he has NEVER once mentioned the Canes.... It's always USC and Tenn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back