2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I will say that took balls. Even during our dark years we landed some good dbs. But never did we land an OL like that atleast I don’t think so
Seantrel Henderson says hi

Brooklyndee is spot on that Knoxville is NOT for everyone. I spent some time there on a drive across the country and it was one of the WORST places on the whole trip. Boring place in the sticks that's completely void of culture, energy, diversity, and economic activity. If you have allergies, forget it. So much pollen in the air & the air quality is terrible. The average income is only $36,000 (barely enough to pay for housing). Hard pass for me. My most enduring memory of Knoxville was burning rubber as we set off to get to somewhere much more interesting!

There's a great video on Youtube about the Top 10 Reasons Knoxville is the Worst City in America. Spoiler alert: the announcer says the southern hospitality is fake and the people are actually unfriendly. LOL.

God they hate us so much they can’t even fathom us as a possibility
Some of these people don't hate us, some do but alot of times that's what they are hearing. There was no mention of us at one point in Rashada saga. 247 writers hear what they hear, people who close to the situation are more likely to give better information

Last edited:
Advertisement
Brooklyndee is spot on that Knoxville is NOT for everyone. I spent some time there on a drive across the country and it was one of the WORST places on the whole trip. Boring place in the sticks that's completely void of culture, energy, diversity, and economic activity. If you have allergies, forget it. So much pollen in the air & the air quality is terrible. The average income is only $36,000 (barely enough to pay for housing). Hard pass for me. My most enduring memory of Knoxville was burning rubber as we set off to get to somewhere much more interesting!

There's a great video on Youtube about the Top 10 Reasons Knoxville is the Worst City in America. Spoiler alert: the announcer says the southern hospitality is fake and the people are actually unfriendly. LOL.
Nah Knoxville isn’t close to the worse city in America. That person hasn’t visited many cities if he came to that conclusion lol

Hank South, BAma 247 mod had a brief recap of their top targets committing in July. He says its USC- Tenn battle. Not a mention of Miami being involved at all......
Not surprised. I wouldn’t be shocked if the pick was Buma, Satan been doing this a long time and being successful.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Bama back in

bruce-arians-arizona-cardinals.gif

I told u man Bama and UGA have had it easy, Ohio as well. Its all easy to stack recruiting classes when so many power houses are in Shambles. All 3 FL schools, Texas schools and USC. Add Tennessee to that.

Now u got more than half of those serious about the program again, willing to punch Bama in the face and now their inbreds crying. Its a whole different game when you have 2 5 star DL instead of 4 or 5 of them. Its a different game when u can't get the top rank QBs outa Cali or the elite WR outa FL. That's why i said, let NIL be free. The status quo hate it. I don't.

Now Bama has to sell Tuscaloosa v Miami or Los Angeles, or Austin. Oh u got money......they got money too. What else u got? Oh u send OL to the league, ok but their HC sent your best OL to the league. Its tears when they cant stack all the players on one roster.

I told u man Bama and UGA have had it easy, Ohio as well. Its all easy to stack recruiting classes when so many power houses are in Shambles. All 3 FL schools, Texas schools and USC. Add Tennessee to that.

Now u got more than half of those serious about the program again, willing to punch Bama in the face and now their inbreds crying. Its a whole different game when you have 2 5 star DL instead of 4 or 5 of them. Its a different game when u can't get the top rank QBs outa Cali or the elite WR outa FL. That's why i said, let NIL be free. The status quo hate it. I don't.

Now Bama has to sell Tuscaloosa v Miami or Los Angeles, or Austin. Oh u got money......they got money too. What else u got? Oh u send OL to the league, ok but their HC sent your best OL to the league. Its tears when they cant stack all the players on one roster.
A lot of people were worried about NIL ruining college football. College football has been dead. This finally levels the playing field. One step closer to Saban calling it quits.

The younger McDermott was also a 5*

He never reached his potential but we've also had awful player development for 20 years.
Yeah we did have a few good years. Brandon Linder, Darling, McDermott, Henderson (though he was USC I think then they changed coaches IIRC) Flowers etc

Per usual our guys best days were in the pros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back