2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Miami lands 5-star OL

Nick Saban:
tenor.gif
Saban mad asf he about to try and dry snitch on Mario now and complain that it isnt fair

Advertisement
My man, this is a new era. Just look at who we just landed at QB and WR. Mirabal and mario are known for OL recruits. Nothing to be scared off
Yeah the way he closed last season was incredible to me

We’ve desperately needed some stability at OL in this program and it was a big reason why I came around to Mario. Between the coaching and the recruiting at the position….good things coming man

Advertisement
Advertisement
They fell into the rumors that he was a great recruiter for Clemson. Thing is Mario is charismatic asf dude speech level is basically maxed out in Skyrim type ****. His character can convince the devil to be a good guy lol. On top of that he knows the area and thats all u need, most and alot of us (me included) thought maybe they just want to hire him cause hes Miami. But it was way off dude is as elite as they come and the plus he is all Miami.
The Skyrim Speech comment is why you’re the GOAT my boy

Advertisement
Advertisement
Apparently that Vol post was a troll job by one of their own. The user pictured is one of their insiders but the vols on the board it was posted on are saying it was photoshopped. There is a real post from the same insider. The normal insider stuff about how things change and TN is in a good spot but nothing is locked in and not ready to predict anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back