2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Is Bama really out of this thing? Maybe I have Bama PTSD but in the past 10 years it certainly seems like this young man would have ended up at Bama.
Top ranked OL recruit attending IMG.
Can never count them out but they’ve never been mentioned much by him at all. Would be a surprise to everyone if he chose them. I think we win out in the end.

This is as per a supposed uber vols insider.

Guysm?!?

B0241946-8EAF-4824-8F3A-0382FACDE5D1.jpeg

Edit: don’t know how legit this is but it confirms our suspicions so tifwiw.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Bruh dead *** I could imagine when Mario got hired 5% of the fsu and uf fan base knew it was trouble. Now 50% of those mofos worried. I remember UF fans saying Mario and Billy would clean up they were half right. Now reality about to hit these mofos like Miami ain't playing fuqin games anymore. They in for a world of hurt and better start rooting for bama and UGA.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Mario and Kirby are two recruiting maniacs. Let’s hope that we get the same success on the field with a Natty!!!!!!!!
These are the types that win Natty's they just need the right school and they will stack talent. It wasn't difficult to tell by two months that Kirby would win a Natty. The classes he was bringing were monster classes....I don't care if he had a good or terrible record that's all u have to look at. When a class is that loaded back to back to back u will win big. Expect TAMU to start looking like that soon.

Last edited:
Bruh dead *** I could imagine when Mario got hired 5% of the day and uf fan base knew it was trouble. Now 50% of those mofos worried. I remember UF fans saying Mario and Billy would clean up they were half right. Now reality about to hit these mofos like Miami ain't playing fuqin games anymore. They in for a world of hurt and better start rooting for bama and UGA.
Funny af to see them tag team Mario and Billy like them man the same. They are closer to FSU than anything. Pretending like we were under Golden

Advertisement
Funny af to see them tag team Mario and Billy like them man the same. They are closer to FSU than anything. Pretending like we were under Golden
They tag team them together because they wanted to believe Napier was actually a recruiting wizard while at Bama... they’re now learning he was just Mario’s bag man.

Advertisement
They fell into the rumors that he was a great recruiter for Clemson. Thing is Mario is charismatic asf dude speech level is basically maxed out in Skyrim type ****. His character can convince the devil to be a good guy lol. On top of that he knows the area and thats all u need, most and alot of us (me included) thought maybe they just want to hire him cause hes Miami. But it was way off dude is as elite as they come and the plus he is all Miami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back