2023 Five-Star IMG OL Francis Mauigoa... (Announcing July 4th at 3 pm EST COMMITS!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This was also the kid that tweeted that he rather get developed for the next level and get paid their than grab a bag and go to school for that. Something to that effect. Maybe he is serious about that. Can only be one choice of true
GIF by Almost Christmas Movie

This was also the kid that tweeted that he rather get developed for the next level and get paid their than grab a bag and go to school for that. Something to that effect. Maybe he is serious about that. Can only be one choice of true
Also, these kids need to consider NIL opportunities outside of the ones they initially get. If you end up being a highly marketable player, the money will come one way or the other.

Pretty sure you and I have developed the same number of top NFL OL as the UT OL coach so, idk about all that but I’ll smile and go along with it for now.

Advertisement
You have finally gotten what you have been clamoring for years...
I died for this bruh......I was skeptical when we were in the hiring process. But as we were searching for a HC I did my research on Mario at bama and Oregon and he shot up to number one. He is the type that know what it takes to build a monster. U need money and u need to recruit the best. He does everything I ask for he is the closer. Championships are won with the HC who is elite at recruiting and closes.

Ehhhh, those are just rumors on what they are actually paying. Lets not be Gaytors here.
Just being pragmatic. If all else is equal we have to assume the money matters. Not that it is the end all be all as we learned with Rashada but it must be a factor. Of course it could be a factor in our favor as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back