Five Games Left

With this defense, No one is having there way with us. However, with this offense that is not even inconsistent, they are just consistently bad, we’ll be in a dog fight next week, at Vt, and Pitt at minimum. I think it’s very unlikely we win out. Let’s just get thru BC and see where we are.

Advertisement
a lot of fans still can't get their head around the fact that the Canes lost to UNRANKED VIRGINIA
We lost to Pitt last year and they were unranked. Clemson lost to Syracuse unranked and Pitt the year they won the natty
You're logic is idiotic. One game doesn't mean that every unranked team will beat us. Grow some balls

I think we win out.

Honestly all *****ing aside as soon as the UVA game started I know I wasn’t the only one thinking “**** these guys are pretty good”
UVA was trash. Their QB can't throw the football at all. Their defense was only good because our offense was so predictable. Had we run our offense like we did on our TD drive (flare passes, tight end dunks, etc.) we would have destroyed them.

Advertisement
UVA was trash. Their QB can't throw the football at all. Their defense was only good because our offense was so predictable. Had we run our offense like we did on our TD drive (flare passes, tight end dunks, etc.) we would have destroyed them.
I don’t think they are trash. I guess what I should say is what the guys broke down earlier in the week,, what UVA likes to do, are things that have given us problems.

College football is still about matchups, we see it every week.

Advertisement
Back