Five Games Left

gruntking

Make Lies Wrong Again
Out of those five teams, who is going to have their way with us. From what I've seen so far I believe that Pitt will play us like it's their bowl game... like 2017. I don't think being an away game for them will matter. IMO

Advertisement
a lot of fans still can't get their head around the fact that the Canes lost to UNRANKED VIRGINIA

a lot of fans still can't get their head around the fact that the Canes lost to UNRANKED VIRGINIA

So would should be fine against Virginia Tech, given who they lost to.

Just trying to keep one of these threads on track, smh.

Advertisement
I think we win out.

Honestly all *****ing aside as soon as the UVA game started I know I wasn’t the only one thinking “**** these guys are pretty good”

No one has had their way with us under Richt at home.
We're 15-2 with those 2 losses being by 8 points so I can't believe it will be Pitt or Duke.
Flip that and we're 7-7 on the road and neutral.
If I had to pick at team, I said BC in August, so I'll stick to that.
With our defense, someone may beat us, but no one will "have their way" with us.

Advertisement
English is really hard for you isn't it ?
Ha, yeah...

Out of those five teams, who is going to have their way with us?

It was really a very simple question.
I was just trying to somehow relate your post to the OP.
Capice?

Nope. We lost to pathetic UVA so, I expect our team to come out and treat every remaining opponent like it's a playoff game...If not, it's on Richt and his cronies.

YEP , I for one is going through withdrawals on this loss.

Realistically we’re 24 plus points better then VA , to collapse like that is totally unacceptable plain and simple.

To allow that on the Commanders watch and be calm and collected in the aftermath, sorry heads roll.

It’s like Navy ships running into each other in open sea , and nothing happens to the Captain but oh well we’ll get it fixed .

This ship is NOT right , if we win at BC and go straight to KOOLAIDE and we’re BACK attitude a MORE HUMILIATING LOSE IS COMING.

GOCANES

Advertisement
After watching that high school game of VA vs Duke its mind boggling.
What is mindboggling? We have an absolute unmitigated disaster at the QB position, the most important position by far in the game, and a coach that doesn't play into his team's strengths.

It's a deadly combination.

Advertisement
Don't sleep on BC they always have a very well coached team. Not alot of playmakers but always solid d -line and o- line!

A decent Duke team at home got beat by unranked Virginia today. Think we struggle with BC and VT and win other three easily.

Advertisement
Back