First Rd Management

First Round Management Question (Now a poll too)

• Interrupt them please. The plebes need to be heard at any time.

• STFU and let them fight. I see enough comments from the plebes. Let the battle rage uninterrupted.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Advertisement
Dude. They are AGENTS lol. They are slimy and self-interested by definition.
That's why I say I really hope @apfenny3 develops a much larger presence out here. Let someone win who has been in this spot. Respects what kids have been through and is doing what he can to help both himself as well as the kids... I really wish you and ahmmon would team up @apfenny3 . I was just telling him about that last week.

Let's go straight to the horses mouth. Since you now and mahlki say you don't charge one of the two kids you said you got deals for comes to my house several times a week. Let me find out that's not true and I'm gonna put y'all on blast all throughout the league and with players union. Ask troy Vincent if I play those games. Better yet ask keyshawn being someone who was ****ting on kids how it works to be on my bad side...
do it jewish GIF

Advertisement
That's why I say I really hope @apfenny3 develops a much larger presence out here. Let someone win who has been in this spot. Respects what kids have been through and is doing what he can to help both himself as well as the kids... I really wish you and ahmmon would team up @apfenny3 . I was just telling him about that last week.
I tried to hire him a few years ago but he wanted to start his own thing which is understandable. I'm certainly not opposed to something with him or someone else in the future though if it makes sense

Advertisement
Too bad we can’t pool $8 to get on a VIP message board let alone pool enough money to give a NIL deal to a player or two to appear on CIS podcast or something

Why would Pete charge college kids on nickels and dimes when the money is repping them in the league? It’s about trust building. Y’all playing checkers.
Lol. Actually it's definitely not checkers. On average the standard firm would have a draft class of 7-12 players. If they're lucky they hit on a third of that class and that's early round picks. The problem with frm is THEY ARE NOT AN ESTABLISHED BRAND IN FOOTBALL. They represent a small number of kids who actually are early round picks. We're just talking about the draft. Not contracts for established players. Look at the people he said they're representing & figure 3% on those kids & personally I think 4 of those dudes don't even get drafted & alot of udfa don't get contracts with bonuses etc of more than a few bucks cause the odds of making a roster are minimal. Now look at ALL OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL & each and every kid on each team. If you're charging 15-20% to each of those kids just imagine the bread you can pull in. It's a huge market that anyone can tap into. Also these kids are getting Lil deals. Just wait till schools really start to figure this out and realize it's essentially a free ticket into free agency. It's gonna be the wild west. Wait till you see what manning gets. Hahaha.

Advertisement
Lol. Actually it's definitely not checkers. On average the standard firm would have a draft class of 7-12 players. If they're lucky they hit on a third of that class and that's early round picks. The problem with frm is THEY ARE NOT AN ESTABLISHED BRAND IN FOOTBALL. They represent a small number of kids who actually are early round picks. We're just talking about the draft. Not contracts for established players. Look at the people he said they're representing & figure 3% on those kids & personally I think 4 of those dudes don't even get drafted & alot of udfa don't get contracts with bonuses etc of more than a few bucks cause the odds of making a roster are minimal. Now look at ALL OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL & each and every kid on each team. If you're charging 15-20% to each of those kids just imagine the bread you can pull in. It's a huge market that anyone can tap into. Also these kids are getting Lil deals. Just wait till schools really start to figure this out and realize it's essentially a free ticket into free agency. It's gonna be the wild west. Wait till you see what manning gets. Hahaha.
Yeah but you take fliers on marginal kids on NILs to build. Pete’s using an established marketing technique of giving the first hit to the fiends for free. Trust me, I’ve heard Jay Z discuss this at a business seminar or maybe it was a verse on “Can I live”.

Advertisement
Yeah but you take fliers on marginal kids on NILs to build. Pete’s using an established marketing technique of giving the first hit to the fiends for free. Trust me, I’ve heard Jay Z discuss this at a business seminar or maybe it was a verse on “Can I live”.
You're giving them way too much credit as a firm. Like I said I don't know him personally. But that firm has established what they are. Fliers would make perfect sense. But you don't hook the big fish by swimming with guppies.

That was a cash deal too.

You really are clueless.
Pete I personally am really tired of you running your box like you're giving people truth when you're talking in tongues. These dudes on here can feel free to believe what they want. It's what they should do. But me I'm done with this. He got 1k and a weekly surplus of steaks from some ****** meat market on us1 in a strip mall... That ain't no ****** cash deal when that is spent on dinner in our circle. You have a nice day peter and I really do hope the nonsense you talk comes to fruition. Cause we do need alot more people who care about the kids who put money in their pockets. It may be you personally but it sure the **** ain't fifth round management...

Advertisement
Back