First depth chart out

Advertisement
This is all probably just based on work outs like last seasons.

Not surprised to see Crow above Dewey, dude is a hard worker and a physical freak.

Disapointed in Seantrel, he should be one of the most impressive players in the nation on the field, at practice, and in the weight room.

VT, oh how far you have fallen.

Surprised to see Perryman where he is.

Guess Kirby will be an ILB.

I could definitely see Hope as one of our starting corners.

Dewey has been injured too so I am sure his workouts have been a little behind.

Yeah I'm not taking these sprin depth charts as serious since like you said it's based on workouts.

With that said, it's good to see Cleveland starting at TE it seems he's fully healthy coming in, here's hoping for a breakout year from him.

Is it really that surprising to see McGee beaten out by two guys?

We're in trouble if Alexis actually is in the two deep.

LB's look interesting..

I wonder if Seantrel is still having lingering back problems? Just a thought that came to my head.

don't look much into this. but you can tell golden is playing his little mind games with henderson, perryman, and vt.

also this isn't including all of the other talented freshman we got coming in after the spring

cant wait!

Advertisement
Out for spring:
of note -- Ramon Buchanan & Stephen Morris & Corey King

Our CB's need to step up, as well as the senior safeties.

We need a DE to play opposite Chickillo.

Our defense is going to struggle again imo.

On offense, it's solid throughout. I feel confident a QB will step up. Competition is healthy. The OL needs to make their presence felt.

Special teams will be good. Wieclaw is the man. Mad props for proving he's a Cane!

don't look much into this. but you can tell golden is playing his little mind games with henderson, perryman, and vt.

also this isn't including all of the other talented freshman we got coming in after the spring

cant wait!

Agreed but how about McGee??

Do these depth charts really serve as motivation if everyone knows what he is trying to do.

Tyrone Cornelius over Perryman? Yeah, ok

Do these depth charts really serve as motivation if everyone knows what he is trying to do.

Why wouldn't it serve as motivation? You think Perryman likes seeing Cornelius in front of him on the depth chart? He might say the same thing we're saying that no way Tyrone will start over him but to him it might be embarrassing to see.

Advertisement

Why wouldn't it serve as motivation? You think Perryman likes seeing Cornelius in front of him on the depth chart? He might say the same thing we're saying that no way Tyrone will start over him but to him it might be embarrassing to see.

Plus, Golden is the type of coach that would bench a starter if you don't put in the work.

We better go to a 3-4. Williams, Hoilett and Green just flat out suck.

We need to play a three-four alignment and use some of our small defensive tackles as 34 defensive ends. I really believe Golden is going this way. He has his nose in Darius Smith, ran a 34 at Temple, etc.

Advertisement

We need to play a three-four alignment and use some of our small defensive tackles as 34 defensive ends. I really believe Golden is going this way. He has his nose in Darius Smith, ran a 34 at Temple, etc.

Lulz go to a 3-4 when we don't have the players for that scheme? Come on now.

Lulz go to a 3-4 when we don't have the players for that scheme? Come on now.

Not talking about a Bama 3-4 with everyone two-gapping, but rather a one-gap 3-4. Lots of teams run this and we do have the players for it. What we don't have is defensive ends to play a 43.

Advertisement
All these depth charts do is give us a false sense that Golden knows what he's doing. Instead of beating teams like Boston College, Golden puts out ridiculous depth charts and has the players lock arms before the opening kickoff.

/half-kidding
//still really bitter about that BC game

All these depth charts do is give us a false sense that Golden knows what he's doing. Instead of beating teams like Boston College, Golden puts out ridiculous depth charts and has the players lock arms before the opening kickoff.

/half-kidding
//still really bitter about that BC game

Take hate back to grassy

Very disappointed to see Grimble is nowhere to be found. Hopefully the lightbulb comes on for that kid at some point.

obviously a wannabe motivator. No way Perryman is 2nd string. I wish RAYRAY woulda went pro. Grimble needs to step up. I think Lockhart starts from day 1...kids a beast. Mcgee sucks...shouldnt even be listed.

Advertisement
Back