"First Day Out" June 1 Cookout & June 2nd Underclassmen Cookout - Updated 4/26

Bissainthe, Rogers, Graves, Tarber. Lock em down coaches.

Worried Kelly is this year's Stevenson. Gotta close him now, not wait for a couple years for him to realize he made a mistake! Also worried about Spells recent comments. Hope it's just the trips talking. We need those boys in the 2022 class.

Advertisement
Bissainthe, Rogers, Graves, Tarber. Lock em down coaches.

Worried Kelly is this year's Stevenson. Gotta close him now, not wait for a couple years for him to realize he made a mistake! Also worried about Spells recent comments. Hope it's just the trips talking. We need those boys in the 2022 class.
Ivins put out an article on Kelly this morning.

"He's now planning to take an unofficial visit to Georgia on June 21 before he gets to Georgia Tech on June 22 and Clemson on June 23."

Advertisement
Boy this woke me up....

if anyone on the board knows i been screaming for us to get a footing in the TIDEWATER area for YEARS. This is a great start.

Reason i want us in there...we have gotten beaten by our biggest rival next to fsu (VA TECH) with Tidewater area kids for YEARS since big east days. There hc sucks at recruiting....so its pretty much open szn there. UVA sucks at instate area recruiting too. UNC is smart enough to capitalize on it...we might as well get in on it.

I also went to school with guys from that area....They are very south florida like if you get my drift. See Mike Vick, Allen Iverson and multiple others....them mfers are tough as nails...they are ready to suit up whenever with whomever.

Id love to add this kid to the secondary..will be a tough task but as fast as his *** flew down here shows his true interest
We play up there every other year. I’m shocked we have never gotten a kid, when thinking about it we’ve never really recruited a kid from up that.

With that last name greatness is only a matter of time.....

Dont blame me. You're the on who summoned the spirits with that post.

The Lone Ranger was taken hostage by a group of Indians (now known as Native Americans). They decided to execute him but since he had been such a worthy adversary, they decided to share the Peace Pipe with him on the eve of his execution. The Lone Ranger takes a handful of puffs from the pipe, but the Indians (now known as Native Americans) did not realize that the Lone Ranger was secretly sending smoke signals to Tonto who was observing from the mountain ridge just outside their camp.

So the next day all of the Indians (now known as Native Americans) gathered to see the Lone Ranger be hung to death. As the Lone Ranger was having the noose put over his head one of the villagers pointed to the mountains and screamed, "TONTO!" They all looked at Tonto who slowly raised his hands up. When he did that, one thousand naked women stepped out and began to encircle the village.

The Indians (now known as Native Americans) all looked at the thousand naked women. The tribal chief looked at the naked women. The Lone Ranger looked at the naked women, began shaking his head in disgust mumbling to himself, "God dammit Tonto, I said Posse. Bring the POSSE!"

Advertisement
Fermin reporting Jake Garcia is back again, hanging out with the underclassmen.

AND

Miami Monsignor Pace five-star defensive lineman Shemar Stewart is back at UM alongside some of his teammates, which includes a strong group of Class of 2024 guys in quarterback Adrian Posse, wide receiver Jeremiah Smith, athlete Joshisa Trader and linebacker Vincent Shavers. All four of those guys have Miami offers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
See you think like me.
In recruiting thats how i think..I want to recruit regions that are in my division. Crippling affect getting beat on the field and then losing homegrown talent.

When i played in college i meshed with the kids from hampton/newport news/ va beach...they acted just like south fla kids..**** they even had golds ( i had gold teeth then) lol

I remember my boy up there told me about a jit from his block he trained...i tried to sell him on here and sent his film to um coaches....Dazz Newsome he went on to do things against us and got drafted this draft...went to UNC.

Every year we should offer 2-3 kids from the Tidewater area.
Great minds think alike fam. It's common sense. We start poaching there and it disrupts the recruiting plans of **** near every other team in the conference...

Advertisement
Back