"First Day Out" June 1 Cookout & June 2nd Underclassmen Cookout - Updated 4/26

In London - only 70 years old is considered New Construction.

Especially since a lot of London got bombed out 80 years ago.

Historical Building - myachingass.

Agree. 70 years isn't even pre-war. 70 years is basically the start of one of the worst design decades (or two) in American history. There is absolutely nothing architecturally interesting or relevant about Eaton. It's best attribute has always been its not the Towers.

Burn it down and build something compelling.

Advertisement
You’re from Bimini? My favorite place ever. Been there at least 50 times since I was a kid.

Bimini Bay has tried to ruin it
Bimini bay brought the west Hialeah new money feel to it.

But bimini is still nice.

Great weekend get away to unwind..just now I can watch my canes ganes n gamble on it while there.

I'm sure you ate conch salad from my family's spot

Yall talkin' about Marvin Jones. Bump that. We need to sign his mama. LAwd! She was killin' them jeans last night.

Also...
Who was the 6'6"-6'7" white kid I saw last night? Might've been the most impressive looking kid there. Pops was a good 6'5" himself, mom was like 5'8".
Did I miss the pic?

Advertisement
His dad is in the post above, in the first picture. Again, he was my former CEO and don’t see his soon coming out to Miami unless they move the whole family.
Looks like he got the UNC offer the day after he left us.

I want this kid as an Out of stater but will be a tough pull.

Also its pretty cool to have Romberg as a dad

Advertisement
I'll wait for cribby analysis before...I listen to these wannabe insiders.. always saying what they think these kids thinking lol... Manny will close on alot of these recruits that's a fact we got a lot of momentum going on right now. Just let recruiting play its self out instead of coming on here posting this kid ain't coming here because of so and so lmao 🤣🤣

His dad is in the post above, in the first picture. Again, he was my former CEO and don’t see his soon coming out to Miami unless they move the whole family.

For reason, I think he was talking about he mom, not the dad lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back