"First Day Out" June 1 Cookout & June 2nd Underclassmen Cookout - Updated 4/26

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Boy this woke me up....

if anyone on the board knows i been screaming for us to get a footing in the TIDEWATER area for YEARS. This is a great start.

Reason i want us in there...we have gotten beaten by our biggest rival next to fsu (VA TECH) with Tidewater area kids for YEARS since big east days. There hc sucks at recruiting....so its pretty much open szn there. UVA sucks at instate area recruiting too. UNC is smart enough to capitalize on it...we might as well get in on it.

I also went to school with guys from that area....They are very south florida like if you get my drift. See Mike Vick, Allen Iverson and multiple others....them mfers are tough as nails...they are ready to suit up whenever with whomever.

Id love to add this kid to the secondary..will be a tough task but as fast as his *** flew down here shows his true interest
Dedric Epps...we also got a LB i believe after that but other than that we got Wyche the big dt from juco and the transfer portal de from Va Tech that was solid
Travis Williams from Lake Taylor (Norfolk) was the LB!

Yoooo Matocha looks like Lil ****y. Straight up.
Holy **** you’re right
9064AF4F-AE61-4E33-A536-6650322BBE0E.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hmm didn’t know that about Eaton. Would love to see the law school get some upgrades. That was a good library to “sneak” into as an undergrad during finals.

They'll tear down the Towers, but I think Eaton has to remain in-place (it's now a historical building, nearly 70 years old).

They'll never get rid of the Merrick Building. They need to replace Memorial, make it 3 stories. I doubt they'll ever rebuild Ashe or Richter.

Everything else is fair game. I'd like to see them re-do the Law School (except for the Library), rebuild each side of the Quadrangle one year at a time over a 4-year period.

In London - only 70 years old is considered New Construction.

Especially since a lot of London got bombed out 80 years ago.

Historical Building - myachingass.

@Cribby I think it would surprise people on this board that alot of kids actually like Manny.
I don’t think anyone doubts Manny’s likability, the bigger question is, do the kids believe Díaz can win and develop their skills for the next level? That’s what I want to know. Everyone loved Richt but look how far that got us.

Advertisement
Back