"First Day Out" June 1 Cookout & June 2nd Underclassmen Cookout - Updated 4/26

Yup, yup, and he'll yeah. And it's not like we couldn't grab some real ballplayers from there if we made the effort. The area is one of the MOST ATHLETIC in America, and they'd definitely mesh well with the local boys. To top it off, we can help cripple UNC and VagTech(among others) by taking from their bread and butter region...
VT doesn't rule the state like they did during the Beamer era. Lately they've averaged about 6 kids from the entire state. The big boys are poaching VA too. ****, even Pitt got 4 last year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I remember I was very high on this kid early in the spring LOVE his tape....want to know his real height/size....He looks great in those pads though lol.

Wanted to see if he was a tweener prospect as a 3 tech or an edge
Nesta but a lil slimmer

Advertisement
Keyone Jenkins is there(saw pic putting up the U)

C4748424-9676-4BF2-8DB2-A3339FA97F3A.png

Advertisement
Lexington (Miss.) Holmes County Top247 cornerback Khamauri Rogers was one of the biggest names and coveted targets at Miami’s barbecue Tuesday evening, the first day prospects could be on a college campus dating back to March of 2020.

Rogers and his father made the trek to Coral Gables arriving the day before. The ACC program is doing everything right in this recruitment right now as they battle the likes of Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Tennessee and Texas A&M.

“Had a great visit,” Rogers father Marcus Rogers said. “Felt great fellowshipping with the staff and seeing the campus.

“Khamauri instantly hit it off with Jake Garcia, James Williams, Leonard Taylor and Romello Brinson.”

The trust in the staff’s plan in utilizing and developing Rogers is a key part of this process.

“We got a chance to sit down and talk with Coach T-Rob about schematics and expectations for Khamauri.

“The experience was more for Khamauri to see if he felt like he fits as well as seeing if he’s comfortable being away from home. He likes the school and is ready to take other visits and hopefully make a decision soon.”

Rogers will be back to Miami for his official the weekend of June 18. He heads to Tennessee the following weekend.

The bold part is very refreshing to read ...

Advertisement
Yup, yup, and he'll yeah. And it's not like we couldn't grab some real ballplayers from there if we made the effort. The area is one of the MOST ATHLETIC in America, and they'd definitely mesh well with the local boys. To top it off, we can help cripple UNC and VagTech(among others) by taking from their bread and butter region...
See you think like me.
In recruiting thats how i think..I want to recruit regions that are in my division. Crippling affect getting beat on the field and then losing homegrown talent.

When i played in college i meshed with the kids from hampton/newport news/ va beach...they acted just like south fla kids..**** they even had golds ( i had gold teeth then) lol

I remember my boy up there told me about a jit from his block he trained...i tried to sell him on here and sent his film to um coaches....Dazz Newsome he went on to do things against us and got drafted this draft...went to UNC.

Every year we should offer 2-3 kids from the Tidewater area.

Advertisement
Back