"First Day Out" June 1 Cookout & June 2nd Underclassmen Cookout - Updated 4/26

Thanks. I'm glad he's visiting but I don't see him leaving Arkansas if he's committed already. Nothing wrong with us shooting our shot the way the portal is working he might leave or something come up in the future

You “don’t see him leaving Arkansas if he’s committed already”

I can see you saying this if maybe it was Bammer, or Georgia, but Arkansas? Seriously? That state is literally the anatomical **** of America. I think it would be pretty easy to leave there

Advertisement
Yall talkin' about Marvin Jones. Bump that. We need to sign his mama. LAwd! She was killin' them jeans last night.

Also...
Who was the 6'6"-6'7" white kid I saw last night? Might've been the most impressive looking kid there. Pops was a good 6'5" himself, mom was like 5'8".
I’m guessing you saw Dante Anderson in person, how big is he?

I don't understand why he would even show up. Take the negative attitude and the negative vibes somewhere else. He'll never experience what it's like to beat Miami on the field.

His mom is a Cane. Earl Jr.'s dad is a Cane. You can't just write those dudes off. You have to extend the courtesy, even if you pretty much know that the answer is "no".

You “don’t see him leaving Arkansas if he’s committed already”

I can see you saying this if maybe it was Bammer, or Georgia, but Arkansas? Seriously? That state is literally the anatomical **** of America. I think it would be pretty easy to leave there

Yeah.

Plus, Arkansas went 3-7 last year and a good 2021 would be 6-6, so imagine what will happen if Arkansas goes sub-.500.

Advertisement
His mom is a Cane. Earl Jr.'s dad is a Cane. You can't just write those dudes off. You have to extend the courtesy, even if you pretty much know that the answer is "no".

His mom is a Cane. Earl Jr.'s dad is a Cane. You can't just write those dudes off. You have to extend the courtesy, even if you pretty much know that the answer is "no"The
I was going to blast you and the clown that liked your comment! Only on CIS! Get your **** together! I was talking about Marvin Jones Jr! SMH. . .

Advertisement
I don't understand why he would even show up. Take the negative attitude and the negative vibes somewhere else. He'll never experience what it's like to beat Miami on the field.
Probably was just a courtesy visit to figure out if we are gonna make his final 5 OVs... But than again, you never truly know. Cant judge anyone off tone of an interview. Might have been tired and ready to go home or maybe his pops told him hes gonna "get it when he comes back home for not taking the trash out on trash day dammnit!!".. LOL..

Unless someone who was actually there and interacting with him says he refused to eat, refused to socialize with anyone and just sat in the corner texting his girlfriend how much he was ready to go home..dont look too much into it. If he didnt want to be there, he wouldnt have been.

We have had numerous examples in the past of local star recruits blowing us off when they arent interested at events like these. (I.E., Evan Neal just a few years ago didnt come to anything at all we hosted the year he came out IIRC.)

Advertisement
I don't need your helping hand. I'm very much aware of who she is.

So then, describe the grammatical error in my post:

"His [MARVIN JONES JR.'s] mom is a Cane. Earl Jr.'s dad is a Cane. You can't just write those dudes [PLURAL] off. You have to extend the courtesy, even if you pretty much know that the answer is "no"."

You were going to "blast" me for referring to Marvin Jones Jr.?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back