"First Day Out" June 1 Cookout & June 2nd Underclassmen Cookout - Updated 4/26

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah, is Manny getting the Feeley workout these days too? Either that or he's got a fan in the editorial department.

... So is this essentially a combined Junior Day + Paradise Camp due to the Covid blackout? Seems like a LOT of kids are coming now, including a lot of the bigger names.

Yeah, is Manny getting the Feeley workout these days too? Either that or he's got a fan in the editorial department.

... So is this essentially a combined Junior Day + Paradise Camp due to the Covid blackout? Seems like a LOT of kids are coming now, including a lot of the bigger names.
Just a Junior day... Paradise Camp I believe is around July

Advertisement
I guess we're on go... we can fill stands and no more masks requirements gonna get interesting in the coming weeks thanks to Ron lol

america finger GIF

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement

Feeley said that Diaz gets a lift in every now and then.

Advertisement
This is a kid from Lakeland. He doesn’t play for Lakeland. He plays at Lake Gibson. If he played at Lakeland High I would agree with your thoughts because Castle steers kids to uf. UM had a chance here.
I could be remembering the wrong school but I think it was Lakeland that I was reading about on the UiF board where they were complaining that they had problems there??? If Lakeland is the school they were talking about, they said that the coach is an FSU guy and doesn’t like the gaytor.

First, no thread gets moved for one comment.
Second, you make assumptions that are incorrect.
Finally, private organizations can still have a mask policy.

First, you're right, you tolerate one particular viewpoint, but if anyone says anything differently, it then becomes "two comments" and gets moved. You could delete the first comment, but you don't, you let conversation happen and then clutch your pearls when it goes in that direction.

Second, I'm not making assumptions. Which "assumptions" do you think are incorrect?

Third, I agree, not sure why that is an issue. The real issue is people making the same comment over and over again in multiple threads. You didn't have an issue with a poster mentioning a particular elected official by name. Praising that elected official immediately takes the comment out of the "private organizations can still have a mask policy" vein.

First, you're right, you tolerate one particular viewpoint, but if anyone says anything differently, it then becomes "two comments" and gets moved. You could delete the first comment, but you don't, you let conversation happen and then clutch your pearls when it goes in that direction.

Second, I'm not making assumptions. Which "assumptions" do you think are incorrect?

Third, I agree, not sure why that is an issue. The real issue is people making the same comment over and over again in multiple threads. You didn't have an issue with a poster mentioning a particular elected official by name. Praising that elected official immediately takes the comment out of the "private organizations can still have a mask policy" vein.
A few scattered comments don't prompt moving a thread, but when the subject completely diverts, then it will get moved. It makes no difference what position the posts are for/against.

You're assuming my ideology.

I don't read every single post. If I see Trump or Biden mentioned in any kind of a partisan manner, I address it. D v R isn't happening just as much as R v D isn't happening.

Advertisement
Back