"First Day Out" June 1 Cookout & June 2nd Underclassmen Cookout - Updated 4/26

The important question of the cookout....

1. Whos cooking and what? Brisket, Ribs, Burnt ends... mac & cheese, baked beans, corn, green beans. Ill be disappointed if I hear no corn bread was served

2. There better be a gigantic smoker on campus by 6am...

3. You should be able to smell the food from anywhere on campus

Advertisement
Advertisement
My grandparents lived right down the street from Main St. Spent a lot of my childhood around there.
My really close friend in middle school lived in the Moors 2 houses down from Don Shula. Nice area! We used to take his paddle boat out on this huge lake behind the house and smoke and shroom. Then I would throw his *** in the water and make him swim back. As I paddled away from him I would yell "remember the alligator signs so you better swim fast.' LOL

The important question of the cookout....

1. Whos cooking and what? Brisket, Ribs, Burnt ends... mac & cheese, baked beans, corn, green beans. Ill be disappointed if I hear no corn bread was served

2. There better be a gigantic smoker on campus by 6am...

3. You should be able to smell the food from anywhere on campus
Hot dogs hamburgers. potatoe salad. lays chips. some mangos vinegar and badia complete seasoning. Check sodas or water...open bar, ribs and chicken for the parents and guardians..after a few drinks bring out the financial agreement papers

Advertisement
Hot dogs hamburgers. potatoe salad. lays chips. some mangos vinegar and badia complete seasoning. Check sodas or water...open bar, ribs and chicken for the parents and guardians..after a few drinks bring out the financial agreement papers

We gotta come stronger than that... Cookout should equal amazing food not just the basics

Advertisement
We gotta come stronger than that... Cookout should equal amazing food not just the basics
Parents get prime rib then..open bar for the guardians treat them like family . They are the key in most recruitments.
1619298591998.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back