"First Day Out" June 1 Cookout & June 2nd Underclassmen Cookout - Updated 4/26

The June 2 for the 2023s is getting huge. I wonder whether the 6/1 guest list is nearing its limit. Either way, even if no one else were coming on either day, we'd have two pretty great events in terms of the prospects.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miss living in Florida - we used to get out and pick some fresh shrooms every summer.
A guy from my high school did this outside of Orlando while at UCF. The farmer/land owner shot his car up while he was out in the pasture picking. Came back to bullet holes all over the car and a jacked up engine.

A guy from my high school did this outside of Orlando while at UCF. The farmer/land owner shot his car up while he was out in the pasture picking. Came back to bullet holes all over the car and a jacked up engine.
And that's why you don't trespass on private property. I've heard similar stories. If you are gunna do something illegal, gotta be smart about it - stick to public or developer owned land. The private folks don't mess around.

Can June 1st just get here already?

Scared Breaking Bad GIF by davidsaracino

Advertisement
I agree can’t trust Lakeland but this kid ain’t signing with FSU. I think he has another de commitment in him, South Carolina with Lakeland native Torian gray is a threat.
This is a kid from Lakeland. He doesn’t play for Lakeland. He plays at Lake Gibson. If he played at Lakeland High I would agree with your thoughts because Castle steers kids to uf. UM had a chance here.

We used to drive up to Sanford when I was at UCF. The spot we used to hit was private land but there was no residence on the property just open field so as long as you didn’t see any cars parked there, you could get in and out without a problem.

Advertisement
This is a kid from Lakeland. He doesn’t play for Lakeland. He plays at Lake Gibson. If he played at Lakeland High I would agree with your thoughts because Castle steers kids to uf. UM had a chance here.
Torian went to Kathleen tho.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back