Fire Philbin Please

"Tired of football mediocrity in Miami. Fire Al and Joe" That's what our next banner needs to read, or some variance of that. Even if you're not a Dolphins fan, this speaks to the sentiment of many fans in South Florida and will result in a few stories, local and national, chronicling the fall of football dominance in Miami.

Advertisement
just look on the bright side. it will be an exciting off season for both teams. 2 new coaches in the same stadium.

Advertisement
They're also not going anywhere with that qb

Tannyhill is not the problem with the Dolphins. While jury is out on him being able to win a super bowl, there are MANY larger issues.

Tanneyhill sucks. He is horrendous. There is no way around it. The Dolphins defense is an immense disappointment and it looks to me like the team quit on Regis. Barring a complete 180 from the team, there is no chance he returns as the head corch of the Dolphins next season. UM just spent $400M on renovating that stadium and it will be just as empty as it was before the renovation until they start winning games, and Regis has proven that he isn't the guy to get it done.

Tannyhill is not the problem with the Dolphins. While jury is out on him being able to win a super bowl, there are MANY larger issues.

He is not the main problem, of course, but they have plenty of problems to go around.

That said, he is a mid tier, at best, quarterback in this league. 9-7 is his ceiling

Advertisement
I feel like Ross tries... but just cant figure it out... kinda feel bad for him

Tannehill is not in the top 10 problems right now.....

this team is terrible

He is not the main problem, of course, but they have plenty of problems to go around.

That said, he is a mid tier, at best, quarterback in this league. 9-7 is his ceiling

Totally disagree. The 2 biggest issues are the OL and the overall defense. The OL is literally terrible. They can't run the ball at ALL, and they can't stop the run.

Tannehill is a top 10 QB in the NFL IMO. If he is not, he is very close.He can't do it alone though. He gets pressured constantly, even with their passing game being more west coast. That's ridiculous on so many levels. Jarvis Landry is his best WR, and he is more a 2 in the league. If he is a 1, he is one of the worst 1's in the league, and I like him a lot.

Suh is getting a HUGE contact, made like 1 play all year.

I like Mario Cristobal to the Dolphins. Charlie Strong as DC and Lane Kiffin as OC.

Stephen Ross should sell the team to someone who knows what they're doing. His focus on the entertainment aspect is laughable. Who gives a fack if Warren B was on the sideline in a Suh jersey?? You must be kidding. Suh (just call call him SUE) is a bust. Who was clamoring to get him from Detroit? NOBODY! And didn't you love dipstick's wife getting in a fight with the cops in the parking lot before the game? Total clown show.

Advertisement
Umm, when exactly were the glory days for the dolphins? I mean like when is the last time they even went to the afc championship? I get the frustration with the canes, but the pins have always been mediocre. Heck even when they had Marino, they were obviously limited as a team. You knew they were only going as far as Dan could take them. And int he playoffs you need defense and a running game......

Totally disagree. The 2 biggest issues are the OL and the overall defense. The OL is literally terrible. They can't run the ball at ALL, and they can't stop the run.

Tannehill is a top 10 QB in the NFL IMO. If he is not, he is very close.He can't do it alone though. He gets pressured constantly, even with their passing game being more west coast. That's ridiculous on so many levels. Jarvis Landry is his best WR, and he is more a 2 in the league. If he is a 1, he is one of the worst 1's in the league, and I like him a lot.

Suh is getting a HUGE contact, made like 1 play all year.

It's so funny, you hear people talk and Andrew Luck is God's gift to the NFL, and he has turned the ball over more than any QB in the league since the beginning of 2014. He is the lowest rated QB in the NFL RIGHT NOW. His career QB rating is 85.4, and Ryan Tannehill's is barely lower at 84.1, yet with all the hype you would think 1 is the greatest QB in the league, while the other is the worst.

Tannehill with no OL help, and a pedestrian WR corp, has gotten better every single year in the NFL through his first 3 years.

When the Dolphins lose, the fans start with the he sucks mantra, that just isn't factual.

Oh, and I like Wilson too, but you give Tannehill the Seahawks defense the past few years, and see what his record is.

Umm, when exactly were the glory days for the dolphins? I mean like when is the last time they even went to the afc championship? I get the frustration with the canes, but the pins have always been mediocre. Heck even when they had Marino, they were obviously limited as a team. You knew they were only going as far as Dan could take them. And int he playoffs you need defense and a running game......

Wannstedt was an average NFL head coach but I bet Dolfans would gladly take his 10-6 records that they found unacceptable at the time.

Advertisement
They're trying to fit a square peg in a round hole with Tannehill...Tannehill is a dual threat moonlighting as a pro-style QB. If Sherman was reluctant to hand Him the starting job at TAMU, what made Him campaign so hard for Tanny in Miami...

The OL is the biggest issue for Miami. Albert getting hurt last year was a major issue and being hurt is now as well. With that said pressure is coming from everywhere, up the middle, off the edge, it's like a ******* jail break to the QB. Tannehill holds the ball too long at times which exacerbates the issue as well.

The 2nd issue is the secondary. If McCain is our best option opposite Grimes we are ****ed!

Maybe they could put Grimes' wife in there.

The OL is the biggest issue for Miami. Albert getting hurt last year was a major issue and being hurt is now as well. With that said pressure is coming from everywhere, up the middle, off the edge, it's like a ****ing jail break to the QB. Tannehill holds the ball too long at times which exacerbates the issue as well.

The 2nd issue is the secondary. If McCain is our best option opposite Grimes we are ****ed!

Advertisement
Back