Fire Philbin Please

Advertisement
I don't think he makes it through the season. It's gonna be brutal this year. Plus no home games for another month after today.

Advertisement
what did this city do to deserve such terrible coaching?

Only perfect season in NFL history and the glory days of the Canes. Who else ever had that? Then Fins left the OB and Donna let it be torn down. Curse of the ghosts of the OB.

Advertisement
**** the Dolphins. Fire Golden.

No, FACK you, you ******!

Regis Philbin should have been canned last year. This offense gets worse each season. The defense sucks as well. Wait til the Cheatriots get a hold of us.

RT is one of the worst QB's I have ever seen. Only completes passes that are 5 to 7 yards. Sucks at everything else.

Ross is another shytbag, just like the BOT and the admin at the U.

The once mighty Fins and Canes are now the laughing stock of the sports world. Sucks to be a fan during these down times for our teams, but looking at it on the bright side, at least we're not the city of Cleveland...LMAO.

its more than just a process. these phucking corporate zombies that treat football like if theyre running phucking xerox are a joke. Look at Rex ryan, feeding charles clay the whole first series against the dolphins to get him his moment vs his old team. Football is a an emotional game and theres a HUGE human component to it. Im sick of retards who treat football like it s a business project with no emotion and think that if they repeat the same process liek if theyre phuckin rainman things will work out, Please get these two lifeless corpses of coaches the ***** out my city!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
its more than just a process. these phucking corporate zombies that treat football like if theyre running phucking xerox are a joke. Look at Rex ryan, feeding charles clay the whole first series against the dolphins to get him his moment vs his old team. Football is a an emotional game and theres a HUGE human component to it. Im sick of retards who treat football like it s a business project with no emotion and think that if they repeat the same process liek if theyre phuckin rainman things will work out, Please get these two lifeless corpses of coaches the ***** out my city!!!!!!!!!!!!

So true. Sometimes you got to think outside the binder.

A Betting line needs to be established in Vegas, for who gets canned first. I say philbin, the team has with quit on him and it is only week 3.

Advertisement
Back