Fire Manny Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He's a first-time HC so you kinda have to give Manny more than one year. I agree with everyone else; a complete purge starting from the top would be great.
That I don’t agree with u can tell he doesn’t have it. He’s been out coached that is a problem. Get rid of him

That I don’t agree with u can tell he doesn’t have it. He’s been out coached that is a problem. Get rid of him
Again, it's unlikely so we have to roll what we have. I personally want him out as well since the team usually adopts the style of the guy at the top. Most of the players don't give af about the team, or at least it seems that way, and it shows weekly.

Advertisement
Something tells me that after selling one of his UM sites to a UFAG fan, and then calling for a first year UM head coach to be fired in his first season on his other UM site, OP will be back to posting future UM practice reports with a pair of binoculars from the parking garage.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It must be done. Are there any rumblings though ?
E17B2EDD-C128-4208-B54D-4DD22FF164E2.gif

Advertisement
I don't think I am. If you're saying we as fans don't have to give him more than one year then I agree. The admin is going to give him more than one year.

That’s true. But my point is that, just because things have always been done a certain way, that doesn’t mean it’s the right way.

These guys are getting paid millions to fail.

Advertisement
He's a first-time HC so you kinda have to give Manny more than one year. I agree with everyone else; a complete purge starting from the top would be great.
Richt gave Miami a gift when he stepped down,and this Idiot Blake hires Manny ***ing Diaz???? What a joke of a program! first year or not I don’t give a *** everyone should have already been told that they will not be back next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back