Fire Manny Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If Blake James isn’t canned first, it’s useless.
This is very important. Although I don't think there's any chance it happens, I'd be ****ED if Blake fired Manny and kept his own job, because it would just mean another garbage hire... Would much rather get the news that Blake is out & then let a new AD sort things out, even if it means Manny stays for another year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is very important. Although I don't think there's any chance it happens, I'd be ****ED if Blake fired Manny and kept his own job, because it would just mean another garbage hire... Would much rather get the news that Blake is out & then let a new AD sort things out, even if it means Manny stays for another year.

That's the only way I could live with Manny being here 1 more year. But it's clear as day Blake James needs to go.

Barry Odom and Chad Morris are available as coordinators.

Advertisement
What changes did I ask for. You want the university athletics to shut down. What will that achieve if it happens?
I guess you didn't post anything about Graham Harrell or firing Manny Diaz? :)

You may be new to this but when you fire someone you usually replace them with what you hope is a stronger candidate. No need to shut down university athletics. Just fire the incompetent people and replace them with competent people. Not a very hard strategy to understand. :)

Advertisement

Exactly...Blake needs to be fired first...he is responsible for the hire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back