Fire Manny Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Only solution. No half measures. He’s not the guy.

But but But it's a rebuilding year. Remember Coach Diaz said the old school Miami teams ran ball control offenses!

I think Diaz can save his job by firing Enos after early signing day and bringing in uptempo hair on fire OC like the guy from Ok State or the Co-OC from LSU.

Go Canes

Posted it in another thread but I’ll post here too

Enos and Baker are the problem flat out. When Manny “handles” the defense we are so much better on that side of the ball. Both need to be fired and Manny needs to take control of defense again and use the money that we would have spent on a more hands-on D-Coordinator and hire a great proven spread O-Coordinator. Manny won’t be fired but the coordinators absolutely need to be. And I’m not saying Manny is “the guy” but I’m just being realistic in saying our BOT won’t fire him this year.

Bro it was Mark Richt's fault, then Jon Richt's, and now Enos. The one thing in common is Manny Diaz's defense.

Advertisement
That's y'all man though.

Manny fkn Diaz.
El jefe
Cuban savage
Mr. Turnover chain
#TNM

GTFOH

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Only solution. No half measures. He’s not the guy.
I said that after GT and yall wanted to give that piece of **** time. I said I don't care about the recruits! He can't spin this.. This is god awful and we need recruits for 2021 season.

Advertisement
This needs to fall on Blake. Blake hired Diaz with the sole reason that with Diaz it'd be a really quick turnaround since the defense was the only success in the last failed regime. This team was not a playoff team, but this team talent wise is a lot better then the 6-6 record it just finished with. A competent coach gets 8-9 wins with this roster.

Dont give the kids any excuses, wait until December 19 take all the early signings and then hire Enos replacement.

Advertisement
Someone has to be fired by tomorrow morning.

Somebody else pointed this out earlier this week. Who the **** is going to take their place if either coordinator is fired? I guess Manny could call the defense for the bowl game but who the **** calls the offense if Enos is fired before the bowl game?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back