Fire Enos

JoshJetson

Recruit
Cut the Excuses. Fire Enos this offense is trash. I’m not letting the OL take all the blame.
No deep passes. Jarren is a check down Queen.

17 points vs CMU...

I watch teams with way less talent than us, produce on offense. Every play we run feels like a struggle.

Advertisement
Cut the Excuses. Fire Enos this offense is trash. I’m not letting the OL take all the blame.

17 points vs CMU...

I watch teams with way less talent than us, produce on offense. Every play we run feels like a struggle.

Jarren looks like my tax accountant out there each play.... unfortunately, he doesn't have 2 months to figure out things

17 points vs CMU...

awesome hot take.

informative and well grounded in fact.

Advertisement
Ok, I'll play. So who runs the offense?

17 points vs CMU...

So who would you get to run the offense?

Advertisement
I understand the frustration over the CMU game but our QB is on pace for over 3k yards, has a 7-0 TD to Int rate and is completing over 70 pct of his passes. Not exactly grounds for termination.

Maybe for once, his personal numbers can deceiving... he is the leader of the offense and how they play as a unit should weigh heavily on his evaluation

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back