Fire Enos

Assuming you didn't watch the game. 1st quarter we were completely dominated. Defense was torched... very little time of possession. We rebounded and could not be stopped. Again, assuming you didnt watch the game.
I did watch the game, if that is what you call dominating than that’s cool. I call what Ohio State did after the first quarter to Miami of Ohio dominating. Our offense was stopped because we didn’t finish enough drives with touchdowns and you have to take that into the equation also.

Advertisement
Cut the Excuses. Fire Enos this offense is trash. I’m not letting the OL take all the blame.
No deep passes. Jarren is a check down Queen.

17 points vs CMU...

I watch teams with way less talent than us, produce on offense. Every play we run feels like a struggle.
Whatta' ****.

iPhmddn.jpg

Too early, but Diaz needs to give him some marching orders on what he wants ran.

Be like Cookie Monster at LSU and demand the offense you want to see, which is your right as a HC.

No Diaz doesnt. That isnt his job.

Diaz needs to provide overarching guidance:

1) I want us to score at least 21-28 points/game
2) I want a balanced (or unbalanced) attack
3) I want their offense kept off the field for as long as possible

Enos takes the above "what" and translates it into "how".

If diaz gets into "how" something has gone very wrong

He actually has a track record of average to poor offenses at times when calling plays. He will get the year but I doubt it works out for him here.
While we are at it Barry and Stubbs aren’t anything either. At least our WRs used to block at Thebes very least

No Diaz doesnt. That isnt his job.

Diaz needs to provide overarching guidance:

1) I want us to score at least 21-28 points/game
2) I want a balanced (or unbalanced) attack
3) I want their offense kept off the field for as long as possible

Enos takes the above "what" and translates it into "how".

If diaz gets into "how" something has gone very wrong
We're way past "gone very wrong" with this offense.

Diaz can still be vague and give Enos leeway, but still demand a certain style. If he says for instance "I want to see Jarren exclusively in the shotgun"or "Get rid of the play action", Enos still would have his say in what's happening within such a framework. He probably wouldn't be happy about it, but I don't know how he can be happy with the product he's produced thus far anyway.

Advertisement
We're way past "gone very wrong" with this offense.

Diaz can still be vague and give Enos leeway, but still demand a certain style. If he says for instance "I want to see Jarren exclusively in the shotgun"or "Get rid of the play action", Enos still would have his say in what's happening within such a framework. He probably wouldn't be happy about it, but I don't know how he can be happy with the product he's produced thus far anyway.

if Diaz is getting into those details, he failed in picking the right fit for OC and failed for not firing him yesterday.

Advertisement
Back