Fins struggling a bit with Raiders...

Advertisement
Why bench Tua though? No one is open. What do you want him to do? He couldn’t call that entire drive the same way with Tua?
I actually didn’t mind that benching in that spot. The O needed a spark. I’m sure the playbook is more open for Fitzgerald no? Frustrating as **** either way some of the calls Gsiley makes in certain spots. Some of the 3rd and shorts in this game were awful calls

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Advertisement
That was actually great coverage when they slowed it down. That's a **** call especially given the situation and what's at stake, but par for the course in today's NFL.
He looked back and played the ball. Hand on the shoulder didn’t slow the wr down or change his route. Would have liked to see no call there whether it was my team or not

oh haha that Collins who caught the game winner here is the same Hollins who dropped the pass at the goal line. Sorry Matt.

upd: Geez, they keep calling this guy Matt Collins. MACK HOLLINS is his real name. HAHA HAAAAAAAH
1609043732166.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
At what point do you Phins fans start to worry about Tua being a bust?
He has played 8 Total games in the NFL after an almost career threatening injury, with a rookie OL, a RB stable that no one outside a Phins fan can probably name, and a practice squad WR group. I think it’s a tad early for this conversation.

Advertisement
He has played 8 Total games in the NFL after an almost career threatening injury, with a rookie OL, a RB stable that no one outside a Phins fan can probably name, and a practice squad WR group. I think it’s a tad early for this conversation.
Waaaaaay too soon to call him a bust. He needs more weapons and time to develop. I dont think anyone thought he would be playing much this season let alone starting...

But let's just say I've seen enough to think we need to take another qb in the draft. Just in case.

Advertisement
Back