Fins struggling a bit with Raiders...

Advertisement
If that Houston first round pick isn't used on a WR, every Dolphin fan on the planet should riot outside Davie headquarters the day after the draft.

Chase or Smith. Anything else is pure gross negligence. Give Tua a chance....right now he's surrounded by the seven dwarves

We're already devoid of receiving talent and Grant just went down. No Parker and Gesicki has been a non-factor.

We're already devoid of receiving talent and Grant just went down. No Parker and Gesicki has been a non-factor.
Even with all those guys healthy....this team MORE than just one wide receiver.

Sign Godwin AND draft Chase/Smith with that Houston pick. Problems solved. I fully trust Flores and company to scheme together a good D. You can always use that second first rounder on a pass rusher or linebacker.

I like Grant, but he juggles the ball and does some other things at times that make me squirm.

Advertisement
If that Houston first round pick isn't used on a WR, every Dolphin fan on the planet should riot outside Davie headquarters the day after the draft.

Chase or Smith. Anything else is pure gross negligence. Give Tua a chance....right now he's surrounded by the seven dwarves
Marshall is going to be up there as well.

Even with all those guys healthy....this team MORE than just one wide receiver.

Sign Godwin AND draft Chase/Smith with that Houston pick. Problems solved. I fully trust Flores and company to scheme together a good D. You can always use that second first rounder on a pass rusher or linebacker.
LB isn’t a concern early for me. I’d rather take Surratt at 60 than not take a 1st round edge guy. We need a premier pass rush for the D to take the next step.

That's fine, I trust the staff to do their due diligence on WHICH receiver to pick....but THE PICK MUST be a wide receiver.
I prefer Marshall. Best fit imo. Smith needs to get vertical and even though Tua can zip it, that’s not his game.

Advertisement
Tua needed to make that 1st down throw, and having a receiver who can make that catch would be nice.

Wow Lucky Tua held onto that (sort of.) Costly sack tho. Looking like a nail-biter.

Tua needs to get some tips from Carr on how to throw the ball away quickly and safely to avoid these sorrowful sacks...

Advertisement
Tua needs to get some tips from Carr on how to throw the ball away quickly and safely to avoid these sorrowful sacks...
He can’t throw the ball if nobody is open. Gailey is a trash play caller. We have 2 dependable TEs in Gesicki and Smythe. Put them both in the field and get them open!

Advertisement
He can’t throw the ball if nobody is open. Gailey is a trash play caller. We have 2 dependable TEs in Gesicki and Smythe. Put them both in the field and get them open!
I meant out of bounds (throw) but then again Carr just got sacked again (thankfully.)

Edit: Anything happen to Tua (I have sound muted)... not that Fitz is messing up yet, yay.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back