Fins struggling a bit with Raiders...

Advertisement
Part of this is Gailey though.
Absolutely. Needs to get Geseiki involved more. But on Gaileys defense, he is trying to scheme his way 12 plays in a row on every drive to move the ball cause no one can beat their man straight up but Ges

Absolutely. Needs to get Geseiki involved more. But on Gaileys defense, he is trying to scheme his way 12 plays in a row on every drive to move the ball cause no one can beat their man straight up but Ges
Oh how funny. All of the sudden we have plays for Gesicki when Fitz is in...

Advertisement
Why bench Tua though? No one is open. What do you want him to do? He couldn’t call that entire drive the same way with Tua?

Why bench Tua though? No one is open. What do you want him to do? He couldn’t call that entire drive the same way with Tua?
Cant blame him for Hollins drop, but that throw to gesicki was not good at all, would rathe see Tua zip it in there

I'm excited for the future and hope Tua ends up being that dude, but **** I like watching the old man go to work.
He's a fearless gunslinger no doubt...and truth be told he's good in small doses. If the NFL had a bullpen he'd be Dennis Eckersley.

With all that being said, his style of play runs hot and cold. I personally would have rather have the kid learn and struggle through these situations. We're not winning a Super Bowl this year so I'd take the long term approach but whatever....hard to argue with Flores on anything.

u gotta be sh*****Tg me

(28 needs a hair cut... better yet cut him from the team, yikes)

Advertisement
Hate chan so **** much. It’s clear he opened that playbook up for fitz.

Wasn’t high on Tua at the draft but way to ruin your rookie QB confidence. We should’ve tanked for trevor or take herbert. Tua is indecisive and holds on to the ball too long.

Oh how funny. All of the sudden we have plays for Gesicki when Fitz is in...
Tuna needs to give him more looks. The one guy getting separation. Plays it too safe but hopefully that will change as he gets more comfortable and confident

Advertisement
Once that ball was caught, it was actually better for us that he score and leave us more clock.

But Holy $%#@, Byron Jones makes ALOT of money to give up something like that.
Someone in raiders forum just posted... "sh***T, but better he score after he caught that leaves us more clock."

Advertisement
to beat a theme to death, seems we should let them score right now

(edit lol we tried to push him across he wouldnt go)

That was actually great coverage when they slowed it down. That's a **** call especially given the situation and what's at stake, but par for the course in today's NFL.

This is one the worst defense in the league and we could barely score on them. It’s the same old dolphins when the playoffs are on the line.

Advertisement
Back