Finebaum - Canes can crash CFP

Advertisement
Same guy who called Miami a dumpster fire and said Richt would be a moron to take this job?

How'd you like the "Richt is too clean cut for Miami," jab?

That says something coming from an SEC homer and a Saban weiner slurper... I can't remember if Finebaum has ever had anything good to say about Miami. Not that I care what he thinks.

2632317039_14c3c32a67.jpg

Advertisement
Of course he still had to get a shot in with the "Mark Richt doesn't look like he belongs at Miami because he's too clean cut" comment. Drink bleach and go stare at the eclipse while you're at it, ****.

Advertisement
He actually said "doesn't look like he belongs at Miami because he's too clean-cut "

Look, I'm not one of those people that sees race in everything, but cot**** if that doesn't sound racist as fūck.

What does that mean, doesn't "look" and too "clean cut"?

He's too white? He isn't some greasy spīc? Doesn't have gnarly dreads?

Fūck that racist SEC piece of disgusting garbage.

If anyone doesn't get what the SEC is about, there it is in a nutshell

Now I feel worse about our chances. Dude said we were broke and the worst job in CFB. He was obviously wrong so I rather he kept doubting us.

He actually said "doesn't look like he belongs at Miami because he's too clean-cut "

Look, I'm not one of those people that sees race in everything, but cot**** if that doesn't sound racist as fūck.

People's image of Miami is Razor Ramon.

And Finebaum was right about the Miami job before Richt/Frenk took over. Shalala ruined the program.

Advertisement

How exactly did he view tie wearing Al Golden and Larry Coker, as descendants of Death Row Records?

I think Alabama should start recruiting more players that look like Nick Saban. Short and white. You know, so they "look like they belong" in Alabammy.

Advertisement
That little goblin can't help himself.
Still amazin to me he finds time to think about us between saban blow jobs.
Little most not be in the mood today.

People's image of Miami is Razor Ramon.

And Finebaum was right about the Miami job before Richt/Frenk took over. Shalala ruined the program.

IMO, no one person — not even an indisputably horrible university president — can ruin something as special as Hurricane Football.

Advertisement
Back