Finebaum - Canes can crash CFP

Finebum and his Satan slurping *** sees the storm brewing down south and all he can see is the dynasty of old all over again.

ALOT of CFB is gonna start choking on their own ****s if Perry turns out to be who everyone thinks he is.We are probably a year or two away but there's no reason we can't cause a little havoc while we're getting there.

Advertisement
Ya'll need to get your ears cleaned out.

He was talking about the old days when Richt was a UM quarterback - alluding that he was a bit too clean cut to be on a UM team.

Forgetting that the really good stuff started under JJ. Not Schnellenberger.

You mean when Richt was the one singled out from those teams as smoking too much weed?

Advertisement
[video=youtube_share;nwtDEoVtAqI]https://youtu.be/nwtDEoVtAqI[/video]

Great job Liberty City El!

Short summary: This MF'er said Al Golden "was a pretty good hire."

Let that sink in for a while.

9ff0e181cfbca747298935dfa6ab0cd7.jpg

And I know I'm not the only one here who notices Dumbo slobbing over Free Shoes and Clemson ...

The guy knows his audience, so he plays to it over and over again.

I was going to say the same thing. I bet with those ears, he could hear the eclipse coming before anyone saw it.

There is something happening in SEC Country because too many ESPN ppl are saying the ACC is the best conference, it's like they know something is about to happen and they're jumping ship before it's too late!! I have always believed the ACC was a better conference than they were getting credit for but now we are starting to see the conference get their shine, and it can't come at a better time!! Just think about it, the ACC is getting props for possibly being the best conference AND our Canes are on the way up.. It's all well deserve!!

Advertisement
[video=youtube_share;nwtDEoVtAqI]https://youtu.be/nwtDEoVtAqI[/video]

I'm not a petty person. Normally I'd give a guy a pass if he admitted he was wrong about how bad a job/program Miami was. But this guy just went on and on about it. I think everybody got it the first several times, but no you just go ahead and say it again. If I got paid to analyze college football, I'd be able to both hate fsu and be honest about how good they are. I'd be able to say that uf was in a bad way, but they're a good coach away from being a top team.

Bottom line, it's pathetic to be a "journalist" and act like a fan. I don't care how hard he jumps, I'm not letting that fcker on this bandwagon.

It's shows you the value of these dudes opinion. Never get too riled up about it.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back