Off-Topic Finally, Tim Tebow can have ***...with a woman...

Tebow about to be Prince Harried...Will go to wife's home continent to leave his King ESECPN duties. In typical Tebow mile-wide ego fashion, will announce his plans to join the World Champion Springboks Rugby Team, In response, Springboks management leaves for game preserve so their preferred fate of being killed in the wild occurs, vice dealing with Tebow maniacs.

Advertisement
Just like Liberace and Richard Simmons, Tebow could never find the right girl to settle down with.
D21C3AB9-9BB6-44C0-A96B-8F964CCA40B7.jpeg

Advertisement
There is a lot of reasons many people dislike Tebow. In my case, he espouses Christianity but worked for his Dad's mininistry...The same ministry that called most Filipinos non-Christian because they were Roman Catholic.

Next, one of the core tennts of the Christianity that Tebow espouses is humbleness. Tebow does a great job in projecting the "Aww shucks" kind of surface humblesness, but not the deep, meaningful kind. Instead of swallowing his ego and listening to the NFL people who knew best, he insisted on being a QB, rather than a hybrid TE/H-Back/Wildcat QB. Dolphin Jim "Crash Jensen (a college QB) is fondly remembered by Dolphin fans for his play in this role and current Saints utility man (another college QB) Taysom Hill is doing exactly what a lot of wise NFL types told Tebow he could do well.

Sorry, a lot of people don't like fakes.

View attachment 109294

1) Most Evangelical Christians don't think Catholics are Christians. It's not being fake, it's just that Catholicism is as different from Evangelical Christianity as it is from Islam. If you'd like to talk about fakeness and hypocrisy, the Catholic Church is an excellent place to start though.

2) He wanted to play the position he wanted to play. I don't think it's a pride thing, more just it wasn't worth it to him if he can't do what he wants to do. Some might call that "standards".

Advertisement
1) Most Evangelical Christians don't think Catholics are Christians. It's not being fake, it's just that Catholicism is as different from Evangelical Christianity as it is from Islam. If you'd like to talk about fakeness and hypocrisy, the Catholic Church is an excellent place to start though.

2) He wanted to play the position he wanted to play. I don't think it's a pride thing, more just it wasn't worth it to him if he can't do what he wants to do. Some might call that "standards".

1) Thanks for bolstering my point that Tebow is a religous bigot.

2) Thousands of aspiring SEALS, Special Forces, etc. wash out every year because they can't meet "the standards." Rather than try to separate, they stay on the team, find jobs in intelligence, aviation maintenance operations, forward air refuelling point operations, armorer, etc. You can't mount one of those bad *** Direct Action ops without those skill sets either.

“I think you sign up to win games, and compete, and go out there and lead a team no matter how you can do that.”
- Tim Tebow

Yeah, as long as you're the QB, right Timmy?

Have fun watching your idol get fat and irrelevant in the next ten years...

Let me see if I understand what you are saying...

It is "worth it" to bypass 15+ years of sexual prime, just to get a "hot girl" at the age of 32, and (presumably) one that you have no idea what she is like in the bedroom.

Riiiiiight, it was SOOOOOO worth it for Tebow to "wait" for his prize...

The insanity that you read on this site...
Lol yes the poor soul only has 60 years to be with a girl that's near a perfect 10 but you had an extra 15 years hooking up with girls that would need a couple points to be a 5 but you're the lucky one huh? Nah man you can keep your 3 and I'll take my time and walk away with a 10, in my eyes your the insane one but whatever

Advertisement
1) Thanks for bolstering my point that Tebow is a religous bigot.

2) Thousands of aspiring SEALS, Special Forces, etc. wash out every year because they can't meet "the standards." Rather than try to separate, they stay on the team, find jobs in intelligence, aviation maintenance operations, forward air refuelling point operations, armorer, etc. You can't mount one of those bad *** Direct Action ops without those skill sets either.

“I think you sign up to win games, and compete, and go out there and lead a team no matter how you can do that.”
- Tim Tebow

Yeah, as long as you're the QB, right Timmy?

Have fun watching your idol get fat and irrelevant in the next ten years...
I'm former special forces and I don't know what you're talking about. People who wash out are shipped out, they don't stay on the team in any capacity. Yes everyone in the military contributes to the mission but people who wash out rarely get to choose where they go afterward.

Advertisement
There is a lot of reasons many people dislike Tebow. In my case, he espouses Christianity but worked for his Dad's mininistry...The same ministry that called most Filipinos non-Christian because they were Roman Catholic.

Next, one of the core tennts of the Christianity that Tebow espouses is humbleness. Tebow does a great job in projecting the "Aww shucks" kind of surface humblesness, but not the deep, meaningful kind. Instead of swallowing his ego and listening to the NFL people who knew best, he insisted on being a QB, rather than a hybrid TE/H-Back/Wildcat QB. Dolphin Jim "Crash Jensen (a college QB) is fondly remembered by Dolphin fans for his play in this role and current Saints utility man (another college QB) Taysom Hill is doing exactly what a lot of wise NFL types told Tebow he could do well.

Sorry, a lot of people don't like fakes.

View attachment 109294

Troy Aikman lowkey blasted him on national tv a couple of weeks ago about how he refused to take the role Taysom Hill has with the Saints when Sean Payton offered it. Was glorious.

There's a lot of merit in the other things you mention too but it's all exacerbated by his continued worship by SEC cultists and continued kid glove treatment by every media outlet that comes into contact with him too.

He's always been able to have his cake and eat it too on the religious front. Strangely praised by a ton of the media for his apparent deep faith but never actually taken to task like other religious athletes or public figures are when their faith conflicts with some elements of modern society.

I'm former special forces and I don't know what you're talking about. People who wash out are shipped out, they don't stay on the team in any capacity. Yes everyone in the military contributes to the mission but people who wash out rarely get to choose where they go afterward.

Former Air Force Spec Ops here. Sorry for the confusion; In using "team" I was alluding to the military as a team, not implying that if someone washed out of Q Course or BUD/S, they would stay in the org and be re-trained. However, you can't discount the possibility that a navy submariner assisting in Dry Dock Shelter on an SSN may have rang the bell previously at BUD/S.

We had plenty of Special Tactics drops that had worked their way to the SOW and supported the mission. Hard for an MC-130 to do its infil/exfil mission if the AN/APQ-170(V)8 radar hasn't been fixed by the three striper backshop tech.

Former Air Force Spec Ops here. Sorry for the confusion; In using "team" I was alluding to the military as a team, not implying that if someone washed out of Q Course or BUD/S, they would stay in the org and be re-trained. However, you can't discount the possibility that a navy submariner assisting in Dry Dock Shelter on an SSN may have rang the bell previously at BUD/S.

We had plenty of Special Tactics drops that had worked their way to the SOW and supported the mission. Hard for an MC-130 to do its infil/exfil mission if the AN/APQ-170(V)8 radar hasn't been fixed by the three striper backshop tech.
Hooyah brother it's all good I see your point and yes everyone has to contribute.

Advertisement
Back