Nah, he just suxx!Lanning made some awful DC/OC coordinators and it shows. they have looked bad all year considering the talent
Stien the OC to UK, Tosh Loupo DC to HC at Cal
Nah, he just suxx!Lanning made some awful DC/OC coordinators and it shows. they have looked bad all year considering the talent
Stien the OC to UK, Tosh Loupo DC to HC at Cal
Those **** birds were a nuisance on campus when I was thereView attachment 375721
For all of you SoFla peeps; BONUS: seems like is the same Pantone color of their jerseys
My name would be last on the list lmao.
This place doesn’t have enough terabyte for all this **** that you’ve been wrong forIF YOUR NAME IS LISTED BELOW…
Booo!!! Shame mfkrs!!!![]()
![]()
View attachment 375722
View attachment 375715
View attachment 375717
View attachment 375720
View attachment 375723
They’re still there, ask my JordansThose **** birds were a nuisance on campus when I was there
In all fairness, Mario has rehabbed himself in the last 3 seasons. He has learned to stay out of the play calling, and even hired a guy to keep track of the clock management duties last season.IF YOUR NAME IS LISTED BELOW…
Booo!!! Shame mfkrs!!!![]()
![]()
View attachment 375722
View attachment 375715
View attachment 375717
View attachment 375720
View attachment 375723
Turnover is a product of success. i personally don’t see Dawson as a HC, and I feel he knows that. Hetherman is young but I also feel he should just remain a DC, but what do I knowDucks were going to struggle. Staff turnover is tough to overcome. This is why Mario has to retain Hetherman or Dawson.
Dawson wanted the Tulane job and Hethermen definitely wants to be a HC one day. Hopefully we can keep both for a few more years but hopefully we’re able to reload when they do leaveTurnover is a product of success. i personally don’t see Dawson as a HC, and I feel he knows that. Hetherman is young but I also feel he should just remain a DC, but what do I know
I could see Heatherman being a badass HC. He played QB and coaches defense...Dawson wanted the Tulane job and Hethermen definitely wants to be a HC one day. Hopefully we can keep both for a few more years but hopefully we’re able to reload when they do leave
Exactly. He will be a great HC I’m sure and working for and learning from Mario will help him learn what top recruiting and NIL looks like.I could see Heatherman being a badass HC. He played QB and coaches defense...
Maybe we grab him after he has some real HC experience once Mario wraps it upExactly. He will be a great HC I’m sure and working for and learning from Mario will help him learn what top recruiting and NIL looks like.
If he’s smart he’ll wait until a great job opportunity opens up like Kirby did w/ his Alma mater Georgia and Venebles did with his, Oklahoma.
Would be a shame if he left for some ****** G6/P4 job
Cristobal is only 55 he’ll be here for a long timeMaybe we grab him after he has some real HC experience once Mario wraps it up![]()