Finally Admit Lanning > Mario

IF YOUR NAME IS LISTED BELOW…
Booo!!! Shame mfkrs!!! 🍅 🍅 🍅


IMG_9403.gif



IMG_9402.jpeg


IMG_9401.jpeg


IMG_9400.jpeg

IMG_9405.jpeg
 
In all fairness, Mario has rehabbed himself in the last 3 seasons. He has learned to stay out of the play calling, and even hired a guy to keep track of the clock management duties last season.

It seems that since the playoffs last season, he also is getting better at knowing the pulse of the players and the game flow. All huge improvements.

I always said that he was a **** of a C.E.O., and an incredible recruiter…and that if he ever fixed his flaws, he could win multiple championships at Miami. If you don’t believe me, check the numerous threads over the years where I said as much. @RVACane and others can vouch for me.

Context is key.
 
Ducks were going to struggle. Staff turnover is tough to overcome. This is why Mario has to retain Hetherman or Dawson.
Turnover is a product of success. i personally don’t see Dawson as a HC, and I feel he knows that. Hetherman is young but I also feel he should just remain a DC, but what do I know
 
Turnover is a product of success. i personally don’t see Dawson as a HC, and I feel he knows that. Hetherman is young but I also feel he should just remain a DC, but what do I know
Dawson wanted the Tulane job and Hethermen definitely wants to be a HC one day. Hopefully we can keep both for a few more years but hopefully we’re able to reload when they do leave
 
Dawson wanted the Tulane job and Hethermen definitely wants to be a HC one day. Hopefully we can keep both for a few more years but hopefully we’re able to reload when they do leave
I could see Heatherman being a badass HC. He played QB and coaches defense...
 
I could see Heatherman being a badass HC. He played QB and coaches defense...
Exactly. He will be a great HC I’m sure and working for and learning from Mario will help him learn what top recruiting and NIL looks like.

If he’s smart he’ll wait until a great job opportunity opens up like Kirby did w/ his Alma mater Georgia and Venebles did with his, Oklahoma.

Would be a shame if he left for some ****** G6/P4 job
 
Exactly. He will be a great HC I’m sure and working for and learning from Mario will help him learn what top recruiting and NIL looks like.

If he’s smart he’ll wait until a great job opportunity opens up like Kirby did w/ his Alma mater Georgia and Venebles did with his, Oklahoma.

Would be a shame if he left for some ****** G6/P4 job
Maybe we grab him after he has some real HC experience once Mario wraps it up :)
 
Yeah my names on the list.

I was right.

Mario sucked *** the first few years. Made things extremely difficult for no reason.

We were correct in noticing it.

Your blind homerism isn't impressive.

Mario also lucked out getting Cam Ward at the last second. Otherwise it was a battle between Poffenbarger and Emory Williams.

Since that spark of luck, he's been drastically better.

He's significantly raised the quality of play, and simultaneously raised the expectations that I will be holding him, his staff, and his players to.
 
Back
Top