Finally a recruiting video

what the **** is so hard to understand about good but not great?

because that's what this class was considering all the talent we left on the table.

there are no reaches, which is good.

but there aren't many superstars either.

Agree with the first two points, not so much the last one.

Chad, Demetrius, Kaaya, Yearby, McD, Darling and Hester all have superstar potential.

Advertisement
Advertisement
hester, jenkins, moten, harris, gayot, owens, young, they all play so aggressive.

Rest assured that will change.

Nice video though. Really excited about Berrios.

I was waiting for someone to bring the negativity. Didn't disappoint.

Hey, I'm just being realistic. These guys aren't gonna be aggressive in our scheme so don't get excited over that.

There are a lot of things to get excited about: Yearby making guys look silly. Berrios being a pest in the slot. Hester laying the wood. McD and Darling mauling guys.

Just don't expect the defense to be aggressive. You're setting yourself up for disappointment.

Now I absolutely understand why you would assume that the defense will once again be un-aggressive. I guess the one thing that gives me some hope is that I also realize that the majority of the guys on our defense last year were flat-out BAD. I honestly dont think guys like Porter, Gaines or Rodgers had ANY aggression in them. Perryman, Bush, Tracy...they all have it. Gunter has it... I'm going to hope that Dorito sees it with the new guys and the guys still here and these guys get to let loose next year!

Advertisement
Back