Final wisky TD

I thought they were being kind. They gave our D a chance to save face and make a stop. We couldn't. They didn't do a **** thing wrong.

Advertisement
It was a classless move, but supposedly they had to get their 5th string RB a TD because he was a senior, or something like that.
Well good for him then.
Douchebag? You play the game until it's over. It's not like they were throwing the ball. It's not Wisconsin fault that our team is made up of pussies.

You are the douchebag for complaining about it.
Thanks, but not complaining. It's called discourse. You aren't very intelligent.

I was quietly hoping for a lopsided loss so bad the Administration would be forced into action. I was quietly hoping Chryst would do to Richt what Dabo did to Golden. If the loss to Clemson in 2015 was hitting bottom I was quietly hoping this game would be a relapse.

I was quietly hoping for a lopsided loss so bad the Administration would be forced into action. I was quietly hoping Chryst would do to Richt what Dabo did to Golden. If the loss to Clemson in 2015 was hitting bottom I was quietly hoping this game would be a relapse.
pth.gif

They had a whole month to plan and prepare for this game, and a whole offseason to prep for LSU and in both cases came out clueless, uninspiring, and downright embarrassing...and these weak *** folks complaining about an opponent scoring on our sorry *** in the final seconds. Richt soft *** bs has spill down to the fan base whose now calling foul on the competition. Smfh

Advertisement
I know this is worrying about broken china on the titanic, but was that a douche move and was Richt upset. Crappy ESPN pulled away just as they were shaking hands.
Who cares. If you don't want them to score and act like a bunch of douchebags, don't let them in the end zone.

You know what, I hope that TD made Richt cry.

I thought they were being kind. They gave our D a chance to save face and make a stop. We couldn't. They didn't do a **** thing wrong.
Reminds me of the nd game in 2012...when they ran the ball the whole lat drive and we didn't stop them...

3 bowl losses to them in a decade? Yep, we're officially the b!tches of Wisky. Thank Gawd they're not one of the more annoying fanbases or anywhere near us geographically. Still pathetic.

Advertisement
They were running their offense like they had been from the jump. Line up and stop them or STFU.

Advertisement
Back