Final wisky TD

Advertisement
Total bush league but I had 2h over 20.5 points so that one won me my wager.

monkey with cash.gif

Advertisement
It was a classless move, but supposedly they had to get their 5th string RB a TD because he was a senior, or something like that.

It was a classless move, but supposedly they had to get their 5th string RB a TD because he was a senior, or something like that.

He wasn't... the announcers says that it would make sense if that was the case but it wasn't

Advertisement
No we should be thanking Crist! He knows the U is better than this crapp Richt rolls out. I thrilled he did it. All falls at Richt's feet.

Last edited:
**** that...we should of stopped them from scoring. For a school that had Jimmy Johnson(goat) as a coach, we cry more than any one when teams run up the score. Remember when Urban kicked that last fg vs us in 08...the *****ing that went on that night....smh
good point. some people think its worse to deliberately NOT try to score. like JJ said ... the game is 60 minutes, not 59.

Advertisement
F*** any talk about that being classless. This program was dominant when we didn't give a s*** about class. Now the ******** in charge care more about class than winning, let alone dominating or competing for titles.

Blake James and Mark Richt deserved to have the final score be as humiliating as possible. They brought this on themselves.

Some of you guys are the same ones who were praising Diaz for telling Richt to kneel it vs FSU instead of scoring another TD. And now you're praising Chryst for going ahead and scoring another TD. Funny.

That was different because they could have forced a TO and ran it back for a TD. If we were already up by more than a TD I would have loved to see us run the score up on FSU.

Advertisement
Some of you guys are the same ones who were praising Diaz for telling Richt to kneel it vs FSU instead of scoring another TD. And now you're praising Chryst for going ahead and scoring another TD. Funny.
Because we were only up one point. If we scored, it would still be a one score game with time left on the clock. Are you honestly trying to equate those two? My stars.

Advertisement
Back