C: Amaury Wiggins (JUCO) commits
WR: Shemar Kirk (JUCO) commits

High School:
DL: David Palepale '24 commits
WR: Jerrae "Tank" Hawkins '24 commits
WR: Ryan Wingo '24 commits
S

Prediction we go 10 for 10
I’m going with an O/U of 4.5 on the portal guys.

Advertisement
1683331752603.gif

Advertisement
I’ve seen 1 or 2 posters say he’s done nothing or virtually nothing. Where is this narrative coming from that anything beyond a negligible amount of posters on here is saying he’s done nothing because quite frankly I think you guys who are saying this are making it up and exaggerating.
This you?

IMG_2662.png
IMG_2661.png

4.5 portal commits from the list? O/U?

I almost want to say 4.5 is conservative, but let's start there.

The timeline for their commits could be on the spot, Monday, the next week.

I’m going with an O/U of 4.5 on the portal guys.

For clarity, you counting the JUCO guys as portal guys on your O/U? Those guys aren't actually in the portal. Or are you saying O/U 4.5 on non-HS recruits?

Advertisement
I’ve seen 1 or 2 posters say he’s done nothing or virtually nothing. Where is this narrative coming from that anything beyond a negligible amount of posters on here is saying he’s done nothing because quite frankly I think you guys who are saying this are making it up and exaggerating.

Sir, it is fairly easy to pull post after post that was some variation on:

1. Mario is doing nothing in the Portal
2. Mario is waiting until guys are already in the Portal to express interest
3. Mario doesn't back-channel Portal guys
4. Mario has some lengthy process of character evaluation that is delaying him taking action with Portal guys
5. John Ruiz is broke, we will never get a Portal recruit again
6. Mario is so paralyzed by fear that he can't pull the trigger on any Portal offers
7. Mario is lazy in the Portal
8. Mario is cashing paychecks and is complacent about the Portal

This is more than just "1 or 2 posters" who are saying these things.

Advertisement
Mario and Zo should be utilizing the latest in AI break thoughts to train their own scouting model on the last 20 years of high quality recruitment data available on the web, and use it to identify the most underrated recruits in the portal.

Dead srs moneyball AI. DM me Zo.

Sir, it is fairly easy to pull post after post that was some variation on:

1. Mario is doing nothing
2. Mario is waiting until guys are already in the Portal to express interest
3. Mario doesn't back-channel
4. Mario has some lengthy process of character evaluation that is delaying him taking action
5. John Ruiz is broke, we will never get a recruit again
6. Mario is so paralyzed by fear that he can't pull the trigger on any offers
7. Mario is lazy
8. Mario is cashing paychecks and is complacent

This is more than just "1 or 2 posters" who are saying these things.
There’s a difference between the board in any substantial part saying Mario’s doing nothing and criticizing aspects or saying it’s moving slowly in the spring portal.

Advertisement
Yes that’s me. He’s moved slow. Had no one lined up to jump in on the spring like the 2 OL in the winter. Did I say he’s done nothing smart guy? Did I differentiate between the winter portal and the spring portal? Keep going after the board like that.
It’s too easy not to when you have a board full of threads of *****ing and crying. Clearly, I hit a nerve and we all know why. Receipts are a ************.

It’s too easy not to when you have a board full of threads of *****ing and crying. Clearly, I hit a nerve and we all know why. Receipts are a ************.
You hit a nerve because you’re another in a line of annoying slurpers attacking anyone with an unfavorable opinion of the HC. Your receipts do not show me saying Mario does nothing which is what you alleged. I can pull receipts of me complimenting most aspects of his recruiting, particularly high school and the trenches. He’s not some whiz in the portal. Like I said the other day, if slurpers start going after people again, I’m going at them

Advertisement
Back