Final Visit list this weekend (5/5)

View as article
D$ does the staff like Shemar Kirk better than Zachary Franklin? Any shot we get both?

Advertisement
Kyvie Rose
Tywone Malone
Larry Nixon
Jadais Richard
Ajay Allen
Amaury Wiggins
Shemar Kirk

David Palepale
Jerrae "Tank" Hawkins
Ryan Wingo
Secret unofficial HS visitor

If we somehow landed the potential portal players, A-grade portal season.

3x starting caliber to very good DT depth
One year rental LB until the '23 class acclimates
NFL caliber CB (possibly 2)
Starting caliber CB (see above, maybe NFL ability)
Promising RB - 4 left to play
Promising C to sit behind Lee
NFL C
NFL OG
Starting caliber LB
High upside WR

I'm sure I'm leaving others out, but that fills a ton of holes.

WHAT??? NO FRANKLIN???

breaking bad bullshit GIF

Stand-Up Lol GIF by Muppet Wiki
WR’s gonna take time. Lol. But The Vandy CB - that would be huge and my number one portal want right now.

There’s immediate help in there for us. The CB help would be big and I think the DT help would be solid.

Absolutely. Two DTs who can man the middle. A tall, athletic CB who was likely to start in the SEC this year. Veteran LB with many starts at North Texas. Young, explosive RB who looked good last year pre-collarbone injury. Legitimate depth at C/OG, with potential for the future. A JUCO WR with some juice who looks like he could challenge Jacolby.

Then on the HS side a burner 4* WR and arguably the best WR in the 2024 class, together with a big, athletic DT. Plus an undercover dude?

Pretty solid.

Advertisement
WR’s gonna take time. Lol. But The Vandy CB - that would be huge and my number one portal want right now.
Agreed. Even though I would love to land a WR1 in portal if we can land Richard’s at CB along with Rose and Malone at DT I think it would elevate our projected win total to 8-10 wins. Not to mention the RB, LB and Juco guys. Plus I think Dawson is going to get exponentially more out of our WR room than we expect.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back