Final Tyler Byrd update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh I hate the decommit and the way it went down...dude is old as a college soph-Jr ??? That true????...the man amongst boys things def helps his current status not his future...so he is a top shelf at present not intelligent CB???...guessing he prob not the sharpest knife....

Advertisement
Yeh I hate the decommit and the way it went down...dude is old as a college soph-Jr ??? That true????...the man amongst boys things def helps his current status not his future...so he is a top shelf at present not intelligent CB???...guessing he prob not the sharpest knife....

He would have been 20 when the season started.

Glad Geo called him out for lying. Glad Hartley and Cager called his *** out too. If someone is gonna blatantly lie then they no shame in someone calling them out on it.

Advertisement
Was he gonna get in??? At that age...wtf has he been doing

He had only been held back once. His birthday would make him one of the oldest kids in class of 2015 (if he didn't get held back at all). A decent amount of top basketball and football recruits have been held back

Was he gonna get in??? At that age...wtf has he been doing

He had only been held back once. His birthday would make him one of the oldest kids in class of 2015 (if he didn't get held back at all). A decent amount of top basketball and football recruits have been held back

This thread is no place for your facts. We're squatin' on Byrd**** over here. Get it together.

Advertisement
So which 4 players were the ones that quit the team?

That might be the best thing I've heard in over a year. That Richt brought in a new S&C staff, and that within 2 months later, 4 people quit the team. If they quit because they were being worked hard in their S&C program, that is a clear indication this staff isn't ****ing around, and are actually going to get these players into shape.

I know for a fact joe brown is one. Have a friend on team who is an olineman who said he transferred cuz he couldn't hack the workouts. Said kid was really gifted but mentally weak. Only one I know for sure. TIFWIW

So the army game in which said recruit balled, was playing amongst his peers???...so most guys are that age in that game??? I had him Patterson, Costello, off the top of my head that stood out...can't recall others at moment

Geez that's a shame. I thought Tyler was better than that man.

The kids at his high school are all entitled little pricks. Not surprised he's one too. Still think that school is getting under-the-table benefits for sending kids to the $EC. Have thought this for a long time, not just over this case.

Not even going to lie, I didn't expect this from Byrd

Advertisement
Him and that Carlin Fils Aime dude both seem like cornballs . Theyll fit right in at Tennessee thats why they feel at home there . Go look at That fils aime dudes twitter background . He look like a straight cornball lmao

You ain't kidding lol Screenshot_2016-02-03-02-30-50.jpg Probably sword fight every morning..I'm lmao at the fact this dude uses the ^_^ Get+on+my+level+_e246a5dfbbf9f178ab34888a412c056e.jpg

In reality, he may not have the upside that many of us here may have thought given how old he is. This loss definitely hurts short term but it may not affect us as much down the road. Byrd could very well have a lower ceiling than we think. I don't know about other people, but I put more of a premium on a talented guy that's on the younger side of his peer group. Only exception being if an older dude is so gifted, that you can't project the younger guy(s) being comparable or better in a year or two. Byrd looks great out against HS competition, but not like a college Soph. I bet money that dude will be as old or older than at least 1 of the '17 draft early entrants. No sour grapes, I'm aware that would've been one of the few cons of him being on our roster, but he's a vol now, wouldn't mind it if he peaks out as a frosh...

Advertisement
What a piece of **** move by Byrd. However, he had an accomplice, Larry Scott, could have told the kid to be classy and tell the staff. Obviously premeditated by both. A coach burning bridges like that...hopefully he does not recruit this area anymore. What a douchebag.

Him and that Carlin Fils Aime dude both seem like cornballs . Theyll fit right in at Tennessee thats why they feel at home there . Go look at That fils aime dudes twitter background . He look like a straight cornball lmao

You ain't kidding lol View attachment 35469 Probably sword fight every morning..I'm lmao at the fact this dude uses the ^_^ View attachment 35470
yup ! Fckin lames now i can see why they feel at home at Tennessee

What a piece of **** move by Byrd. However, he had an accomplice, Larry Scott, could have told the kid to be classy and tell the staff. Obviously premeditated by both. A coach burning bridges like that...hopefully he does not recruit this area anymore. What a douchebag.

This^^^^^

Guess Larry got his revenge, but at a steep price. Coaches usually look out for each other in their line of work. He just burned a lot of bridges by being a part of this sick plan.

Byrd is a great athlete and he had a chance to play in the SEC.... Can't blame him for his decision.

I wish him the best and hope he reps South Florida well up there in Tennessee.

As for the Canes, we'll be just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back