Final Tyler Byrd update

Status
Not open for further replies.
So which 4 players were the ones that quit the team?

That might be the best thing I've heard in over a year. That Richt brought in a new S&C staff, and that within 2 months later, 4 people quit the team. If they quit because they were being worked hard in their S&C program, that is a clear indication this staff isn't ****ing around, and are actually going to get these players into shape.

He's probably referring to Hamilton, O'Donnel, D'Mauri Jones, and Crow probably.

That happens everywhere, not just here. Kid played us. Good for him, he gets to be Florida's ***** because UT hasn't been Florida for a minute now. Never thought I'd see the day where I hoped the Gators whipped another team. Fck Tennessee!

Yeah but I don't think those 4 guys quit the team due to S&C. They were definitely pushed out because they aren't miami calibur players and weren't going to get any PT, regardless how bad our depth is.

Yeah, I know. It's just the excuse. What other 4 players have been kicked out?

The kid's going to be a Vol, I'm not wishing him luck. We should be focusing on the players we're getting. It's sad that Byrd playing us is overshadowing the fact that we got a stud safety in Romeo Finley.

Advertisement
So which 4 players were the ones that quit the team?

That might be the best thing I've heard in over a year. That Richt brought in a new S&C staff, and that within 2 months later, 4 people quit the team. If they quit because they were being worked hard in their S&C program, that is a clear indication this staff isn't ****ing around, and are actually going to get these players into shape.

He's probably referring to Hamilton, O'Donnel, D'Mauri Jones, and Crow probably.

That happens everywhere, not just here. Kid played us. Good for him, he gets to be Florida's ***** because UT hasn't been Florida for a minute now. Never thought I'd see the day where I hoped the Gators whipped another team. Fck Tennessee!

Yeah but I don't think those 4 guys quit the team due to S&C. They were definitely pushed out because they aren't miami calibur players and weren't going to get any PT, regardless how bad our depth is.

Yeah, I know. It's just the excuse. What other 4 players have been kicked out?

The kid's going to be a Vol, I'm not wishing him luck. We should be focusing on the players we're getting. It's sad that Byrd playing us is overshadowing the fact that we got a stud safety in Romeo Finley.

Well ****. I was hoping 4 kids actually quit solely because the S&C program was getting too hard. That could have been the best news we've gotten in a long time.

Him and that Carlin Fils Aime dude both seem like cornballs . Theyll fit right in at Tennessee thats why they feel at home there . Go look at That fils aime dudes twitter background . He look like a straight cornball lmao

I agree both seem like cornballs.

Last edited:
**** that soft *** *****. Let me guess, his boyfriend was mad that he didn't get a Miami offer so they both hatched a scheme to play us. Hope Byrd's career turns out as ****ty as Fils Amy's **** after ****ing him.

I said the same thing in another thread.

Seems like this was a revenge job for not going hard after Fils-Aime. He trolled this whole time he was committed.

This is way worse than Scarlett's in my opinion. Many people thought Scarlett was trolling up to the last minute when he flipped. Most of us thought that Byrd was of good character and integrity. Guess not.

Yep because tennessee fans had been saying all day he was texting mods to their sites giving updates and nobody from the miami side had any info on him.

He decided to flip a while ago. That's why tennessee people were so confident he was flipping because he already had told them he wanted in.

Advertisement
Yep because tennessee fans had been saying all day he was texting mods to their sites giving updates and nobody from the miami side had any info on him.

He decided to flip a while ago. That's why tennessee people were so confident he was flipping because he already had told them he wanted in.

makes sense as to why a tennessee fan site was the first to tweet that he was making his decision on periscope tonight and not a single canes outlet had it.

Geo we see you kissing Byrds *** on twitter. Have you no shame? F-him. He is a Vol. Sad bro. Sad.

Advertisement
Geo we see you kissing Byrds *** on twitter. Have you no shame? F-him. He is a Vol. Sad bro. Sad.

I'm not. Trying to save the kid from continuing to embarrass himself.

I clearly saw he was responding to literally any and everyone.

Cats out the bag. He's a liar.

**** him. Kid is a ***** and he's claiming Richt wanted his boyfriend at Georgia which I believe is a lie as well. Don't help out that *****.

Geo, I think you're a good guy. And you might have a bright future as a journalist.

However, in the last 13 months you have:
- Said Golden was going to be fired in January 2015
- Said Butch was basically a lock for the job and Mario would likely come as HC in waiting
- Said Richt "badly" wanted to keep Coley as OC
- Said Alex Mirabal was a frontrunner for the OL job (his brother came on here and said he was never contacted)

All this being said, it's hard to take you or your "sources" seriously.

Advertisement

Geo, I think you're a good guy. And you might have a bright future as a journalist.

- Said Butch was basically a lock for the job and Mario would likely come as HC in waiting
- Said Alex Mirabal was a frontrunner for the OL job (his brother came on here and said he was never contacted)

I'm gonna white knight for Geo and ask what this has to do with the subject?

Geo has said his sources indicate Byrd never informed the staff he was flipping.

I have absolutely no idea if Byrd did or did not, I just don't think Geo's sources are very reliable based on past experience.

Advertisement
I was extremely disappointed when I got on the board tonight and found out the news. I had wanted Byrd in this class bad. After hearing all these details that are coming out I couldn't care less about Byrd not coming. I never say this about recruits but this kid is an absolute low-life with zero character or integrity. When you actually take the time to read and process all the information coming out now you immediately realize how premeditated and calculated this was. To purposely orchestrate all this and leave us high and dry is downright malicious.

The bottom line is that this kid would have never lasted here and we are better off without him. I don't give a fack how naturally talented he might be. He has proven himself to be one of those lazy and entitled cancers that bring a team and locker room down. I've seen this movie too many times before. We are the better for it as this jerk off could never have been counted on in the first place. Fack him and good riddance!

Last edited:

Never said Richt wanted coley badly. Mentioned Richt had one on one with him.

I mentioned Mirabal was down in the area and their was some chatter in the community. Never said he was a frontrunner.

As for Butch. Yes at the time, I said "you can take it as he's the favorite at the moment" . Never said he was getting hired and I mentioned his interest in wanting to bring Cristobal with him.

Now Golden you can heckle me for. I will give you that. My guy jumped the gun because Golden wasn't in school for a bit and BOTs did meet during that two week period.

I appreciate all the work geo does on here. My only advice for a journalist/reporter of a popular website where information travels quickly, would be to stop subtweeting at a high school recruit and referencing him as a "liar". Whether he is or not doesn't really matter in the long run and will surely do more harm than good.

Let's do the classy thing and keep the unnecessary bashing and hating of 18 year olds on CIS and not for the twitternet to see

/***** byrd and tennessee

Geo has said his sources indicate Byrd never informed the staff he was flipping.

I have absolutely no idea if Byrd did or did not, I just don't think Geo's sources are very reliable based on past experience.
Hartley and Cager's reaction tells me there's lots of truth to what Geo posted. Also for him to flip this late tells me Byrd and his boyfriend had this planned out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back