Final Recruiting Rankings

Lot's of ignorance in this thread. Low signing numbers always equals a lower ranking.

Advertisement
So you're fine just looking at the stars next to their name, instead of looking at each one and evaluating them yourself?

To Bolivian with your ***.

Totally decimated by replies to all of your rants so you regress to a #. Guess what: 2008 #1, and all you got for it was a **** t-shirt.

Crap logic.

2008 was a good class. Randy failed because 2009 and 2010 ****ing sucked.

ONE good class will not win you jack ****

And one average class wont ruin your program either.

TBH I'm just pretty ****ed off and disappointed in a thread like this after a hard fought day where Al poured is heart, soul, and energy into turning a kid who never had any intentions of coming here, who then took the opportunity to talk **** about the coach not being trustworthy in order to burn a rival at the stake on national TV.

Couple that with a real life troll and today was exhausting. Al deserved better from some of these kids and their coaches, to be honest.

Exactly. You gotta love our "know-it-all" fans.

Advertisement
I want to know how ESPN has us ranked lower than UNC and VA Tech. They did not have near the quality we did but our higher.

//I know ESPN hates us, but they did rank us #1 one year.

To Bolivian with your ***.

Totally decimated by replies to all of your rants so you regress to a #. Guess what: 2008 #1, and all you got for it was a **** t-shirt.

Crap logic.

2008 was a good class. Randy failed because 2009 and 2010 ****ing sucked.

ONE good class will not win you jack ****
FSU have been bringing in consistent top 10 classes and lost to NC State.

On paper though 2009 and 2010 were top 15 according to Rivals. Paper means jack ****. Running around handing out trophies for where people finish in recruiting one season doesn't mean a thing.

**** @#44. No way to spin that. You sure thats right?

That's because Rivals method of ranking gives a lot of weight to class size. A very large class of nothing but 3 stars would rank higher than a small class with 4 stars.

Advertisement
Rivals doesn't have Kevin Olsen or Artie Burns as a top 100 player and you want me to give a **** about their ranking for our class?

OP is a ******.

can you explain why FSU has had a top ten recruiting class since Jimbo has been there (at minimum) and yet they haven't won ****? **** a recruiting rank.

All I know is FSU got up in UMs *** last year. Now wether that's coaching or recruiting remains to be seen. Something has to change though.

You mean when FSU couldn't put away a young Miami team (that lacked depth) until the 4th quarter. That's far from getting in Miami's ***. Now KSU and ND games that's a different story.

Since when is "almost winning" worth anything? Only losers care about stuff like that. We ****ing lost dude.

I'd say since we had the youngest two-deep in the nation and were in the middle of trying to rebuild from the mess left by the last two coaches, and "almost win" against a highly ranked team is a pretty good indication that the team is on the right track.

**** and moan, but these are EXACTLY RIGHT.

Rivals:

#4..... Florida
#9..... Florida State
#44.... Miami

ESPN:

#2...... Florida
#9...... Florida State
#21...... Miami

Now stop being homers, and start getting ****ed off.

We are NOT going to win national championships with this unacceptable garbage product on national signing day by this staff.

DEMAND BETTER.

We haven't won any in the last 10 years and we had several Top 10 classes. SMDH.

As mentioned, these guys use non-biased mathematical formulas on the team ranking deal. If you sign 15 kids you're gonna stink. Our average star rankings were like 15, 17, 21. That's not great, but given the circumstances it's not horrible at all.

Advertisement

Rivals:

#4..... Florida
#9..... Florida State
#44.... Miami

ESPN:

#2...... Florida
#9...... Florida State
#21...... Miami

We are NOT going to win national championships with this unacceptable garbage product on national signing day by this staff.

DEMAND BETTER.

How many kids did FSU and UF have commit? Big difference in numbers, there is where the difference is ranking is.

109, 88 and 69 the 3 years prior to this Kansas St. final recruiting rank.

Rivals:

#4..... Florida
#9..... Florida State
#44.... Miami

ESPN:

#2...... Florida
#9...... Florida State
#21...... Miami

DEMAND BETTER.

Rivals has us at #44 and ESPN has us at 21. You can't have two widely divergent rankings like that and have them both be "exactly right" Which one is it? The fact of the matter is if you sign only 16 kids and you will rank no higher than 15th or so in the ranking unless your signing 6-7 5 star kids. UM has NEVER signed classes like that. It was a small class. Even if we recruited on all cylinders we weren't cracking the top ten signing only 16 kids. There were misses in the class obviously, but we signed plenty of good talent in the class as well.

I don't think ESPN takes the Jucos into consideration.

This class is quality, not quantity. I'd said 21 is about right.

OP still thinks 2008 turned out to be a great class. That's all u need to know about the validity of her post.

Advertisement
I don't think ESPN takes the Jucos into consideration.

This class is quality, not quantity. I'd said 21 is about right.

OP still thinks 2008 turned out to be a great class. That's all u need to know about the validity of her post.

lulz

LOL @ ****** NOT FOLLOWING RECRUITING AND NOT KNOWING THE STUDS WE GOT THROWING AROUND RANKINGS

ESPN was a joke on TV yesterday. We sat at 21 the whole time even after getting Coley and Grace. They paid no attention to anything past 12-13

Canesugar, when I can, I will neg you into Bolivian every chance I get.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back