Final Recruiting Rankings

When you sort by star avg. on Rivals we are #15

Way to spin it, though.

5.png

Since when is Miami happy with being #15?

Advertisement
OP is a ******.

can you explain why FSU has had a top ten recruiting class since Jimbo has been there (at minimum) and yet they haven't won ****? **** a recruiting rank.

All I know is FSU got up in UMs *** last year. Now wether that's coaching or recruiting remains to be seen. Something has to change though.

You mean when FSU couldn't put away a young Miami team (that lacked depth) until the 4th quarter. That's far from getting in Miami's ***. Now KSU and ND games that's a different story.

keep the name calling out of it.

Suger, I'm gonna give you some advice that Dead Poets gave me Monday night. Go to bed.

When I state something other than a fact, call me out on it. Till then, I'm confident going with what I know to be fact. Those recruiting rankings are what they are. If you guys want to call the guys at Rivals or ESPN or wherever a bunch of idiots that don't know talent, that's up to you.

To me, you seem like homers that don't want to deal with reality. We're not doing enough to get back to being the Miami we all want to be.

OP is a ******.

can you explain why FSU has had a top ten recruiting class since Jimbo has been there (at minimum) and yet they haven't won ****? **** a recruiting rank.

All I know is FSU got up in UMs *** last year. Now wether that's coaching or recruiting remains to be seen. Something has to change though.

You mean when FSU couldn't put away a young Miami team (that lacked depth) until the 4th quarter. That's far from getting in Miami's ***. Now KSU and ND games that's a different story.

Since when is "almost winning" worth anything? Only losers care about stuff like that. We ******* lost dude.

Advertisement
OP is a ******.

Point is Fsu walked away with a W. That's all that matters at the end of the day. Not that hard to understand. So either it's recruiting or coaching that's better. On UMs side it has to be fixed.

Way to spin it, though.

5.png

when you have an NCAA dark cloud looming and some **** *** local coaches, #15 is actually not bad at all, bud.

and enough with looking at rankings. We got elite talent at several positions.

Some of us are tired of EXCUSES, TALK, and other bs. Some of us actually want to see RESULTS and WINS.

Hopefully the rest of you come around. When you do, there's room on this train for you.

OP is a ******.

Since when is "almost winning" worth anything? Only losers care about stuff like that. We ******* lost dude.

Losing and a team getting in your *** is two different things. The poster was making it seem like FSU blew us out. I'm not saying we didn't lose just don't make it seem like FSU was this power that destroyed us hence why I referred to KSU and ND. Those games are what I would describe getting in Miami's ***.

Advertisement
Some of us are tired of EXCUSES, TALK, and other bs. Some of us actually want to see RESULTS and WINS.

Hopefully the rest of you come around. When you do, there's room on this train for you.

Whelp. We'll have to wait until after the NCAA gets done tilting at windmills.

Then maybe we'll get the MNRC (mythical national recruiting championship) party you so desire. I'll help spring for the pinata.

196.gif

I'm not worried about FSU they have always "recruited" well. They will have nothing to show for it just like always.

**** and moan, but these are EXACTLY RIGHT.

Rivals:

#4..... Florida
#9..... Florida State
#44.... Miami

ESPN:

#2...... Florida
#9...... Florida State
#21...... Miami

Now stop being homers, and start getting ****ed off.

We are NOT going to win national championships with this unacceptable garbage product on national signing day by this staff.

DEMAND BETTER.

Brilliant, just a brilliant post. You must be just a kid. We kept winning and competing for national championships with classes ranked in the '20's back in the 80's. Believe me, I've been following this stuff that long, and back then, i followed it more closely.

Interesting that Parade A-A had none--absolutely none--of our signees on their team. Not Olsen, not Coley, not Grace, not AQM. None. What do they know that we don't know, or rather, what do we know that they don't?

Years ago, a writer for USA Today sports admitted to me that they spread around their A-A selections to get geographic coverage. Why? He said, if they picked a legitimate A-A team, it would cover only three states: Florida, Texas, and California. Then nobody would be interested. So they spread their selections around.

Both A-A teams tend to correlate to the recruiting rankings. Plus, you have regional guys who make a big deal about the players in their region, but put out national rankings (like Allen Wallace of SuperPrep did for years, Leimming with the midwest, Emfinger in Texas). The late Max Emfinger was once reported to have told a friend he was going to be on radio in Florida so he moved around his rankings to put more Florida kids higher.)

Butch Davis, when he was recruiting coordinator, said he could just recruit in south Florida and compete for the national championship. That was a bit of an exaggeration, since he would still have had to go somewhere else for QBs.

What we do need is somebody who can recruit Texas, and especially Louisiana. When JJ came in, Butch and the rest of the guys knew that part of the country. We got a lot of good kids from there.

We did very well in Louisiana when the WR coach Johnson (DJ--forget his first name) was at UM. Our Louisiana recruiting went downhill when he left. That also coincided with the ascendancy of LSU under Saban and then Miles. We need to break in there a bit more--got Standish, but we need to try to break in a little more. It will be tough, but Louisiana, per capita, might be the best football state in the country.

Last edited:
Why are so many people upset about our class rankings, some of you need to realize that sanctions has a lot to do with our recruiting the past 2 years.

Advertisement

Way to spin it, though.

5.png

when you have an NCAA dark cloud looming and some **** *** local coaches, #15 is actually not bad at all, bud.

and enough with looking at rankings. We got elite talent at several positions.

You butthurt Shannon agenda posters have really shot your wad way too early. The NCAA stuff is a reality and is giving Golden alot more room for error. You really should of waited till after this season (when the NCAA mess clears) and hoped for failure before trying to prepare the landscape for the calls for Goldens removal. As of now, next year looks pretty good and all this whining will have gone to waste. At least be smart about it and wait for a humiliating upset or a Shannonesque end of year collapse before pulling the trigger.

Last edited:
I'm not worried about FSU they have always "recruited" well. They will have nothing to show for it just like always.

Exactly. I'll take Golden over Jimbo and Muschamp every day. Jimbo will fail. He is not good and we all know it. Muschamp just bought himself 2 extra years with his past fluke season and this "great" class they signed.

To Bolivian with your ***.

Totally decimated by replies to all of your rants so you regress to a #. Guess what: 2008 #1, and all you got for it was a **** t-shirt.

Crap logic.

2008 was a good class. Randy failed because 2009 and 2010 ****ing sucked.

ONE good class will not win you jack ****
FSU have been bringing in consistent top 10 classes and lost to NC State.

Advertisement
OP is a ******.

And we KNOW what eventually happened to them. Lol

Haters are going to hate.

The reality is, the per star avg is solid. Scout has them ranked 28th overall but star avg ranking is 17. ESPN has Miami ranked 21 with a star avg ranking of 18. ESPN gave the class a B + grade.

You are only going to get so high with 17 commits.

We win and we cure the problems we had in losing a few of our recruiting battles

**** and moan, but these are EXACTLY RIGHT.

Rivals:

#4..... Florida
#9..... Florida State
#44.... Miami

ESPN:

#2...... Florida
#9...... Florida State
#21...... Miami

Now stop being homers, and start getting ****ed off.

We are NOT going to win national championships with this unacceptable garbage product on national signing day by this staff.

DEMAND BETTER.

so who do we send an email to?? was florida or FSU under investigation? did we take only 17 while the Gators took 28 and FSU 22....we should be ****ed off at posters and so called fans that don't have a god **** clue about college football or how recruiting and scholarships work...are you that stupid to post such dribble as this and actually get away with it??

I suggest Louisville needs more fans since they own Miami kids now...oops they were 43 in recruiting after beating down your number 2 team the gators in a BCS bowl.?? why dont you work on that one, what happened there? Yet ND gets embarrassed and winds up number 4???

This is pathetic that posters rail on this staff for two MIAMI kids getting away after all that was in the news and games played....nice post

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back