Final Recruiting Rankings

CaneSuger

Thunderdome
**** and moan, but these are EXACTLY RIGHT.

Rivals:

#4..... Florida
#9..... Florida State
#44.... Miami

ESPN:

#2...... Florida
#9...... Florida State
#21...... Miami

Now stop being homers, and start getting ****ed off.

We are NOT going to win national championships with this unacceptable garbage product on national signing day by this staff.

DEMAND BETTER.

Advertisement
To Bolivian with your ***.

Totally decimated by replies to all of your rants so you regress to a #. Guess what: 2008 #1, and all you got for it was a **** t-shirt.

Let's just disregard the fact that this was a small class (high number classes fare better in rankings) and that we're facing a corrupt NCAA. Yep, sounds about right.

To Bolivian with your ***.

Totally decimated by replies to all of your rants so you regress to a #. Guess what: 2008 #1, and all you got for it was a **** t-shirt.

Crap logic.

2008 was a good class. Randy failed because 2009 and 2010 ******* sucked.

ONE good class will not win you jack ****

Advertisement
Nor will simple recruiting success win you jack **** either, was my point, but you're clearly going to straw man and disregard my argument in order to be a big grown man throwing a **** fit because people aren't decimated by an equally strong class as last year, in terms of player quality. (no, not more complete, hello schollie limits).

Last edited:
How can it be exactly right when the two you posted are very different?

No way in **** we're 44th. That's just retarded.

I think it's better than 21st also.

I really don't follow other teams much at all so I can't honestly try and rank a bunch of classes. I doubt these clowns ranking the classes do either.

193.gif

Lulz. You forgot to post scout's rankings. No doubt, they use the same quantity driven system that the others do, maybe you'll see a trend.

Rivals : 15th in average player ranking.

Scout: 19th in average player ranking.

Going by quality, not quantity, our class is ranked anywhere from 15-20th in the country. Is that great? Nope. Is that bad, considering all the bull**** the staff had to deal with this cycle? Nope.

194.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
can you explain why FSU has had a top ten recruiting class since Jimbo has been there (at minimum) and yet they haven't won ****? **** a recruiting rank.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nor will simple recruiting success win you jack **** either, was my point, but you're clearly going to straw man and disregard my argument in order to be a big grown man throwing a **** fit because people aren't decimated by an equally strong class as last year, in terms of player quality. (no, not more complete, hello schollie limits).

But I do demand better trolls.

I dont know about those supposed schollys limits.like someone else said, golden said that to save face. If Thomas, Bryant, bostwick, and Collins all committed. Um would have 20 guys and Golden would have laughed instead of shook. It is what it is.

TBH I'm just pretty ****ed off and disappointed in a thread like this after a hard fought day where Al poured is heart, soul, and energy into turning a kid who never had any intentions of coming here, who then took the opportunity to talk **** about the coach not being trustworthy in order to burn a rival at the stake on national TV.

Couple that with a real life troll and today was exhausting. Al deserved better from some of these kids and their coaches, to be honest.

Advertisement
keep the name calling out of it.

Suger, I'm gonna give you some advice that Dead Poets gave me Monday night. Go to bed.

What's the problem with the class? Besides subjective recruiting rankings.

Elite QB. Elite DB. Elite WR. Elite LB. Elite TE. Elite DE. OL depth.

Grow a nut sack.

OP is a ******.

can you explain why FSU has had a top ten recruiting class since Jimbo has been there (at minimum) and yet they haven't won ****? **** a recruiting rank.

All I know is FSU got up in UMs *** last year. Now wether that's coaching or recruiting remains to be seen. Something has to change though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back