Final Recruiting Rankings

Advertisement
I couldnt watch ESPNU anymore after they stroked off Ole Miss (yes, impressive but not the only thing going on) and then went to a segment about Auburn taking down their ******* trees after the last rolling. It's NSD, **** those trees and Auburns stupid tradition. It's NSD! Talk about that!

We only had 16 scholarships to give. If we signed a full class of 25 we would be top 10-15. Quit whining! Our class from top to bottom is quality and needs were filled. DT was the weak spot with only one, but expect 2-4 in the 2014 class. I would stack up our 16 against any other schools 16.

I don't think ESPN takes the Jucos into consideration.

This class is quality, not quantity. I'd said 21 is about right.

OP still thinks 2008 turned out to be a great class. That's all u need to know about the validity of her post.

i think CaneSuger is actually ice harris. it would make sense because he can't spell "sugar" correctly.

Advertisement
I don't think ESPN takes the Jucos into consideration.

This class is quality, not quantity. I'd said 21 is about right.

OP still thinks 2008 turned out to be a great class. That's all u need to know about the validity of her post.

This is a huge factor to consider. We had some of the top JUCOs in the nation that do not factor at all into this ranking.

Advertisement
Back