Final Ranking

Advertisement
Not top 10. Ceiling is top 15. I’d assume a handful of teams who didn’t make it to the E8 will finish ahead of us. Definitely Gonzaga, Purdue, and Arizona. I would guess Baylor, UCLA, Texas Tech, Providence and maybe even Tennessee as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Not top 10. Ceiling is top 15. I’d assume a handful of teams who didn’t make it to the E8 will finish ahead of us. Definitely Gonzaga, Purdue, and Arizona. I would guess Baylor, UCLA, Texas Tech, Providence and maybe even Tennessee as well.
Got every single one of these correct, just left off Auburn.

Idk why you guys are upset. Auburn didn’t care about a stupid round of 32 game. If it was during the regular season, when it mattered, they would’ve beat us by 20.
So, UNC shouldn't care about making it to the championship game because we beat them by almost 30????

Advertisement
So, UNC shouldn't care about making it to the championship game because we beat them by almost 30????
Come on you know that’s not how this works. You can judge the ACC and other conferences according to how they did in the postseason. But if they do too well, you have to bring up how bad their regular seasons went. After all they didn’t get worn down from, “beating each other up” all year.

Come on you know that’s not how this works. You can judge the ACC and other conferences according to how they did in the postseason. But if they do too well, you have to bring up how bad their regular seasons went. After all they didn’t get worn down from, “beating each other up” all year.
Ooh my bad I didn’t know I was replying to the auburn head coach.

Advertisement
Back