Final Ranking

So today ESPN put out "way too early Top 25" for next year (plus 5)... Arkansas was nbr 1. We aren't even mentioned. What a shock. But I guess we have a way to show them next year, and hopefully will.

Advertisement
So today ESPN put out "way too early Top 25" for next year (plus 5)... Arkansas was nbr 1. We aren't even mentioned. What a shock. But I guess we have a way to show them next year, and hopefully will.
With next year's roster still in relative limbo, I don't have an issue with them not being ranked. Now, if Wong announces he's coming back and depending on what we add from the portal, I would think that would give Miami a chance to slide into the top 25.

If they're going to rank UNC #2, no way they can justify having Miami at #16. What a joke! Miami should at the very least finished somewhere between 8-12.
As I said before, just like the CFP, Final Four is top 4 and the rest takes everything into account. Not saying I agree with that, just saying how it is.

With next year's roster still in relative limbo, I don't have an issue with them not being ranked. Now, if Wong announces he's coming back and depending on what we add from the portal, I would think that would give Miami a chance to slide into the top 25.

Nah, the 30 point loss to Alabama will keep us unranked...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back